The VHTV Forum Cafe

Dunno where you guys live but here the weekend has started!

maisels+weisse+krat

There are participants leaving the project and I have never seen them. It makes me feel old.

Nobody ever saw her :rofl: :rofl:

Ah wow, ok. Now I feel much younger. Prost!

Take 3 jokes and only pay one.

Today is a special day. It’s the first day since I joined (december 2021) that I am not a subscriber anymore. I’m in rehab so to speak. So far I’m doing ok thank you.
I came to realise the only thing that kept me here was this forum, not the cams. The recent developements (participants leaving, the war, everything) have put me off. Sure, it was the naked women and the sex that got me here, but soon that got boring.
After that it was some participants that I got interested in. Especially those who were able and willing to interact, respond to my messages. I loved that. But now they have all gone and I don’t have the energy getting to know all the new people of whom the majority seem to do nothing but webcamming.
I don’t want to be one of those guys who say that back in the old days things were much better. I’m sure they weren’t. It’s me.
I guess I will stay around on the forum for a while, don’t worry. I want to see what will happen with this project. Will the war have much effect on VHTV? There will be a new realm soon in Spain, that might cause me to relapse…
And then there’s this Cafe, one of my efforts to keep things going for you but mainly for myself. It is fun to talk to people here, know where they come from and what keeps them ticking.
I has been some ride since december last year. There was a new born baby, somebody got cpr and lived, somebody died. There was a suicide attempt, a rape, drugs, lots of fights. Breakups and new relationships. I got to know some of you very well. I learned a lot. And all this in only a few months. It’s amazing.
But it’s time for me to move on. So I will be here on this very forum, but I will not be participating in discussions about all the naked people. We can always have a drink here in the Cafe.

Hide that bra.

2 Likes

keep your head up brother :pray::pray: always here if you need a chat

1 Like

Moving on can be good sometimes. Though I haven’t been the a frequent guest here, I’m glad to see the cafe will not close. Whatever you mean by Hide that bra, don’t hide that bar :joy:

Can I have a red wine, Italian please? :grinning:

Here you go sir!

I used to work for a Swedish company. Swedes usualy end their written messages with ‘Ha det bra’. I loved to make fun of that.

Thank you, much obliged. And damn, you are correct, ‘hide that bra’ may sound similar to ‘ha det bra’ when you are not too familiar with Swedish :laughing:

1 Like

Take care bro, hope to catch you later…

Paul Rudd Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

1 Like

Proost Stinky, we hebben niet vaak gekletst, maar het was steeds leuk. Blij dat je in elk geval hier in deze kroeg achter de bar blijft. Heb je een oude jenever voor me?

1 Like

Dank! Oei, oude jenever. Daar heb ik geen verstand van.

binnenlands-gedestilleerd
Zit hier iets tussen?

For a Friday night it could be an interesting night…

Fashion What GIF by Spice Girls

Looks like you could use some vitamins first.

Tnx, i see you are a standard viewer now :slight_smile:

already relapsed?

Just when you think you are out, they pull you back in. I got some free days from participating in the poll…

May I add this to the jukebox in the cafe? Doesn’'t matter who you are, or who you’re not.

Glasgow Rum Day GIF by Rum Barber

I think the barman is on holiday here have this on the house