Jules

it’s back on now

Hi Julies, You can call Sina, she may be free now. Regards Mats

That would be going from paradise to hell in 5 seconds

Rather a derogatory comment against an ex tenant i fancy? :roll_eyes:

I think if he stays alone, it’s better than bringing Sina

jules Why lonely… Like a sad bird

1 Like

Maybe you can make more interesting for watch your apartment, be naked hehe… i like your body :heart:

Jules jerking off :drooling_face:

nope. never.

2 Likes

it’s too cold right now, even for me :c

1 Like

It’s ok… thanks you for the cumshoot :heart:

It seems to me that Jules ladies, perhaps with the exception of Sina, all have something they are working towards. An actual meaningful life and career. Yet it seems Jules is stagnant and really only focused on the life of his dick. Oh sure, an important endeavor, but hardly meaningful. I wonder what the educated and employed career women will see in the rear mirror as they look at Jules and how will Jules see them.

It’s crazy that you’re saying this about Jules when he seems to be the only participant on the site that has any actual hobbies. He plays games, reads, plays boardgames when people come over. Literally everyone else on this site just seems to lie in bed, watch tv, and vegetate on their phones. It’s such a turn off, and makes me wonder how many people like that actually exist (those that don’t get paid for being on cam 24/7). Jules seems like a real, normal human, who tries to enjoy his day (both while alone and while with Bertha or so), which seems unique on this site.

I didn’t say he didn’t have hobbies, what I did say was that he seems to be lacking any real plan for life beyond just living in an apartment with paying cams. It seems to me that the girls in his life have plans, but what of him. Surely there has to be a more meaningful career path then just this.

And no I’m not saying he should leave or anything like that. He can stay on VHTV and do something meaningful too. I could probably make the same comment about almost all of the tenants. Mira and Henri come to mind.

1 Like

she is back

Jules Run fast, the girl needs a cock… while you are sitting at the computer

What happened to the bathroom cam in Jules’s apartment? I thought cams weren’t supposed to be messed with?

It really doesn’t matter anyway none of them have a good view especially not of them using the toilet like I want. If you are like me not willing to pay it sucks even worse

as much as I would also like to see toilet cams still shower cam was pretty good

1 Like