Jovanna

I don’t have the facility to go and take time stamps but probably close to when i posted. I’ve tried taking screenshots as I saw them again just before. but they don’t really show up in still shots, only when they move.

Screenshot 2024-09-14 231616
I wouldn’t have mentioned it if it was just moths, but these things move like roaches and look like roaches. whatever they are it can’t be good. a sticky box trap should get them and be the cheapest option. As I say, screenshots don’t really capture them moving and tonight’s are smaller than the first ones I saw, they run in and out of the kitchen units and extractor hood. just saying what i see.

They still didn’t do anything against it?

don’t think anyone is listening. saw some just now coming from the top of the tall unit that houses the refrigerator. they crawled down the side and went into the units next to the fridge.
Jerry Seinfeld GIF

2 Likes

That can be a big problem. They multiply themselves like crazy

I was just reading up on them and apparently a cheap method for killing them is to mix some sugar with baking powder, then leave that at strategic points. they go for the sugar and eat the baking powder with it, then drop dead. Or at least that’s what the article said. I would think if the extractor hood filter hasn’t been changed for a long time the grease attracted them. They loves them some greasy food.
Spongebob Nom GIF
Edit to add that in recent years I’ve battled fruit fly, cellar spider, ant, and slug invasions of my kitchen. I live in dread fear of roaches.

2 Likes

3 Likes

They have all sizes. You see more and more by looking carefully. This is just a random recording! :face_with_monocle: :astonished:

2 Likes

Ich denke die Leute die da leben lesen dass hier nicht . Es muss sie jemand drauf aufmerksam machen VHT oder ihr Manager !

I sent a ticket to Support!

2 Likes

He just crushed a big one with a spatula while loading the dishwasher, another one is running up the wall to his right. I just can’t with this place, it’s too much. lol I’m out.

2 Likes

He also crushed some with a frying pan lol

2 Likes

wrong topic. That’s Joanna, not Jovanna :grin:

1 Like

Here again according to Carlos rules totally shy … Shaving with light but wrong “position” :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

and here we go again, returning to the theater of dreams, where everything is properly rehearsed, staged and manipulated, but sometimes, things go off script and then, only then do things get good and fun. Now with the name Joana the virgin from VHTV, which is only touched at the maximum, but apart from the second night in March of this year, in which Radu possibly penetrated her lightly under the covers, she was never even penetrated by any other person again, And so it tends to continue, until…

2 Likes

Like JonR mentioned a little further up. This is Jovanna topic, not Joanna :grinning:

1 Like

ok. thank you . I will post there

Jovanna cleaning but should do the kitchen! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :space_invader:

3 Likes

She should destroy the kitchen but she is so dirty, even death cockroaches still on the countertop :man_facepalming: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

I know, I saw him who hit with everything last night! The biggest ones didn’t come out when the light was on. It’s absolutely incredible! :space_invader: :astonished: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: