Jovanna

6 Likes

dear Dino, instead of always hiding, wash yourself every now and then, your feet are as black as the blanket

1 Like

do you want to make him stand up? simple, a bucket of water rises for 2 seconds

shy girl and her secret

10 Likes

@John78 They even did it in the light :wink:

7 Likes

Guests visiting :blush: and boys on cooking work… :hugs:

And that’s how the day goes! :face_with_monocle: :joy: :hugs:

2 Likes

Disappeared from the list for a while now

1 Like

realm52

Why is there no camera in the room marked with a red ‘X’? Clearly, it’s some sort of closet, definitely not a restroom. Previously, I noticed that people disappear in there for quite some time. What might be inside that makes it inaccessible?

2 Likes

Det är väl en toalett där och där finns heller ingen kamera

1 Like

They need a room for taking drugs…

7 Likes

Or it’s the place where they go have sex with no cameras

5 Likes

And how did you figure that out? As far as I know, the toilet’s in the bathroom under cam 10.

1 Like

The room without a camera is not a toilet. Like you say, there is a toilet in the bathroom that eveyone use, so I think it is safe to assume that it’s the only toilet in the apartment. The room without a camera could of course be just a storage room, but seeing how guests can spend whole nights in there, and also the size of it, I would say that it is most likely a second bedroom.

4 Likes

I would also say it’s not just a dressing room but a bigger room, maybe the size of a bedroom. Because people can disappear there for hours.

2 Likes

Esme :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Over 1 year and a half later…

Finally

Vince Vaughn Party GIF

8 Likes

@Bismarck The planets aligned :crazy_face: :laughing:

9 Likes

Who is that?

He’s talking about Esme finally shows her beautiful body :heart_eyes: shower style :wink:
Sorry John I answered the question just helping u out buddy :hugs:

2 Likes