Jovanna

1 Like

I was actually hoping it was the other guy (the same one you thought it might be) but never mind. I have no intention of writing him off. I wonder who the other one is.
Maybe someone can tell me please?

Great to see Jovanna again so beautiful :heart_eyes::hugs:

VHTV don’t choose names, the names are given on the forum or themselves personally, participants have always been given the option to either adopt or to choose their own name should they get an apartment at a later date

6 Likes

Ah so VHTV treat participants like royalty in allowing them to change their VHTV name. For example the present British King Charles grandfather was named Albert when he was born but decided to take his regal name as George when he ascended to the throne.

I suppose it is easier to keep track of the British Kings and Queens if they change their name but it must be a nightmare if VHTV participants do it.

By the way to keep the topic on track I think Jovanna is gorgeous and as far as I am concerned she can change her name as many times as she wants. :joy:

1 Like

:fire:

4 Likes

one good thing about previous guest getting there own appartment is they know whats expected and we dont get the days of under the blanket sex or crazy lighting effects to mess up the cameras

Here is the one I originally thought might be Vincent and have subsequently found out he isn’t. Do you happen to know who he IS?

1 Like

I don’t like this couple.It seems like they already know how to move to get views I personally would rather see people I’ve never seen…

I don’t think that i have seen him before David

maybe I saw it once but I’m not sure…

Ah OK so he’s not one of the ‘gang’ known to have hung around with Vincent at (I think people were commenting earlier) Vegas’s then?

No, i am quite sure he isn’t

3 Likes

Another round to get finished

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I love addition of the rug on the countertop. It actually looks comfortable now :laughing:

Also I’m very glad that these two got a realm. Jovanna has great chemistry with everyone she interacts with

They are one of the most liberal couple that i can think of right now. They always been, from their very first visits at Vegas

1 Like