Josebu

Jeg lurer på om Nina og Kira leser innleggene.Jeg ønsker Kira skal ønske meg Josebu godt nyttår på kamera 2 og gjerne skrive det også på papir og legge det foran kamera for og se om de leser dette.På forhånd takk.

I was not aware that we can request the participants to do things for us on camera. I will start and make a list. Barbie here I come!

TIL Miscrosoft Translator can’t detect Noors. You wish, @Braeden106626 :smiley:

De følger med på forumet her, men jeg tror du har større sjanse for at de ser innlegget ditt, hvis du skriver i tråden deres :slight_smile: Det er jo noe tusen innom dette forumet hver dag, så jeg tror nok ikke jentene begynner å sende hilsen til hver enkelt. Da vil vi andre gå fort lei av å se de sitte og skrive disse hele tiden :wink: Lykke til :wink:

It’s Norwegian

Sorry. How do you call your language? I checked the wiki and it says Noors too. Now i’m confused.

I never heard about Noors :wink: Norwegian We are only 5 million in this country, but have four official written languages !! Norwegian Bokmaal, New Norwegian, Sami and Kven

Okay, good to know. Sorry again. Norwegian be it. Wanted to sound as cool as you guys do :smiley:

Norwegian is Norsk in Norwegian

Okay now I got what went wrong. I usually have my wiki English, but this time it switched based on my location and I would never notice it. Here in Netherlands they call it Noors :slight_smile:

Dutch and Norwegian have a lot in common. Many Dutch people also come to Norway and know Norwegian and vice versa. In the 50’s and 60’s, the Dutch skaters trained a lot in Norway and spoke good Norwegian

Norwegian is Noors in dutch… :slightly_smiling_face:

The word ‘Norwegian’ is clearly borrowed from the Latin name of the country, Norvegia. The original English word for it is ‘Norse’.

1 Like

Actually, I was wrong. Norse was borrowed into English too, from Dutch.

I knew you were going to ponder this all weekend … :rofl: Now you have to go back to look at your favorites again