Jorgen & Belle

Yo no entiendo si este departamento es uno de los más visitados por los usuarios por que tan pocos comentarios, este es uno de mis favoritos y al menos trato de comentar aun que sea algo positivo.

1 Like

Well Jorgen just banged his new girl for awhile - noon time or little after. First time. She liked it…afterwards he got up and left room and left her stranded. She got dressed real quick. She has nice tits and nice big pussy :slight_smile:

She didnt even get the chance to go to restroom to washup???

the new guest girl probably doesn’t like sucking. Jorgen kept her head in the direction of his tail but she just shook her head. She has a great figure and really great breasts. Now move on in bed.

Isn’t that Maxine again? So she is not new…

No, Maxine has longer hair. Look here:

In that case I will name her Oriana :wink:

Thanks for the information :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was just wondering whether she had a name Lovely girl and absolutely great breasts. He hasn’t gone down on her either . She has that treat to come i suspect. She seems to be really enjoying herself. Her smile is lighting up the room. image Not quite how sure how she would feel if Belle were to walk back in ??? :laughing:

1 Like

You didn’t see earlier (06:10) when he screwed her for 40 minutes solid. I think she had a bunch of orgasms but it was hard to tell. She acted like she really enjoyed it. Jorgen took a shower before end after and she went and cleaned up in the other bathroom as well. She certainly enjoyed the second session because she was smiling when it was over (12:42-12:57). I didn’t see it the way you did. He got up and took another shower then helped make the bed then went to the kitchen and fixed her breakfast. Later they had another session. Wow I’m uncertain about the dynamics here as Jorgen has been very gentlemanly with her. She slept alone the first night and Belle and Carsten went elsewhere both nights.

Yes I agree with you now. I turned off after he got up and left her. So that was a second session - I missed the first than. I logged back on and seen him making her tea a little later. And now I see pics of a third session on couch. I think she likes sex now. That first night on couch was a feeling out I guess.

1 Like

Hey, Thanks for that very nice video. I had missed that.

This shows how she was feeling after he finished screwing her for the third time. We may have a new frequent guest of great beauty.

1 Like

Belle knows about her. They met the other day. She has no influence on Jorgen just like Jorgen has no influence on Belle about the other guy. (Carlston ?)

It was no accident that Belle and Carsten spent the last 2 nights elsewhere. I just wonder how Jorgen met her and when.

I wonder whether Jorgen is not building up a problem for himself. She seemed to enjoy it an awful lot and Herky you were right , he was very gentlemanly. Assuming he is not going to move her in and Belle out, sooner or later there will either be tears or a foursome. My feelings are that Belle is there for the duration and these 2 new girls Jorgen has screwed in the last few days were just him proving that he can. Maybe Belle’s reliance on Carsten at the end of each evening has been getting to him mentally.

1 Like

Maxine in the House :wink:

1 Like

More ink being applied looks as though :rofl:

after tattooing there is sex :rofl:

But Jorgen also fucks everything that is not in the trees at three :rofl: :rofl: