Joanna

What’s on the table doesn’t seem to be of interest to everyone … maybe too healthy?! :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

je voulais dire que les guignols se sont les locataires et leurs spectacles de marionnettes pour enfants …

More life in that slowly rotting fruit than there is in the tenants.

1 Like

To be fair he talked about his new place which he will open up separately. This one is Joannas…

Mansalba is a Spanish expression that means a lot.
Flamigero I don’t know.

1 Like

if I simple translate just the word Flamigero it shows as Flamiger,
definition search gives me this!
flammiger [flammigera, flammigerum] adjective flame-bearing

adjective

So I still do not understand the context or meaning of castris’ post.

Flamígero (Basque) Translated to English as flamboyant.

Couldn’t find a meaning or a translation for mansalba, but I found this.

Mansalva (Spanish) translated to English is, in abundance; in large quantities.

So, in effect there is a combination of problems, mixing different languages and misspelling?

1 Like

It looks like half of a rather large, heart-shaped peach.

2 Likes

It would appear so, but I only know one language, and Google could be wrong. IDK.

you don’t have to do anything, like go & watch somewhere else etc.,
you, me or anyone can write whatever want here, or anywhere, right?

I don’t understand why if someone is “boring” we can’t write it as “criticism”. It’s a independent forum & topic and we can write whatever we want “as long as we abide by the forum rules”.

If there is something beautiful or amusing we can share it or if there is something “boring” we can also express it? :+1:

Am I wrong? So? For the good of the project, we should continue. :+1:

1 Like

I log on every day, I see Yuneska’s ass and I go to see another apartment looking for something to occupy the small space that has been left in my brain for something else :blush:

1 Like

Really excited to see what surprises they have in store for us today :star_struck:

Edd5512 had asked me if there were any similarities between the fruit peach and perhaps a part of Radu’s body.

I honestly hadn’t seen the peach on the table at the time when I posted, but was amused when it was still there untouched several hours later.

5 Likes

I was just amused that a peach was sitting there while Radus’ butt was on display through the door, after-all the peach emoji is almost always used in appreciation of girls butts!
:peach:

1 Like

Sorry, Edd, I missed this post about the peach. The peach emoji is what is used to say “ass”. It was funny he was able to get them both in the same picture.

Well, guess I’m late to the party. Never mind.

Radu or Yuneska?

pregnant GIF

Shes On It GIF by Beastie Boys