Joanna

Well we see nothing has changed. Boring card games, R/Y playing with each other while Joanna is on her phone and then Yuneska makes sure to lay in the middle keeping Joanna away from Radu. Still nothing but clickbait. I won’t be watching this anymore. With the swap action at Roy and Cheryl’s that’s probably the only interesting apartment right now.

8 Likes

Still nice text on the wall “WELCOME PARTY”. It was a real party here. There is almost 1 hour between the pictures! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :roll_eyes: :sleeping:

Getting even worse! :rofl:

5 Likes

6 Likes

I see that nothing improved in the 8 minutes since my pictures! :rofl: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

6 Likes

3 Likes

To everyone complaining here: Did you really think things will change only if they change the place? They do what they want and they won’t change doing that. You have wrong expectations. This place will never do any orgies or sex parties.
If you like it you can watch if not there are other places to watch. But you should respect their limits.

12 Likes

so you’re saying this realm will be a simple, common realm, don’t get excited anything about their actions,

• so there’s no need to watch totally , thanks for giving this information to us. :+1:

So, the upshot of all this is that Yunesca is a boring fart who hampers everyone’s efforts and negates the point of any apartment she attends. Have I got that straight because that’s what I’m reading sense-wise. What people are saying is
dean winchester jumping out the window GIF

4 Likes

3 Likes

Sexy guy :star_struck:

4 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Is there supposed to be some relation between what is on the table and what is on the other side of that doorway?

1 Like

guignol guignol vous dépasser la dosse préscrite moi vouloir savoir la suite …

Is this what you were trying to say?

puppet puppet you exceed the prescribed dose I want to know the rest…

At least that is what my simple translate gave me!

I had to google search Guignol, it’s a specific French puppet who represents silk workers. How it applies here I don’t know.

Well it is just how she is. She won’t be the most open minded girl and remain kind of shy and reserved. So you rather have to accept or watch something else :wink:

1 Like

no dijo Radu que habria sexo a mansalba en la nueva casa,folla mas Flamigero que estos 3 a la vez,el caso es mentirnos descarado

Who or what are mansalba and Flamgero?

1 Like