Jirina (Part 1)

Indira sneezed, not a good sign for tonight.

1 Like

Jirina is putting on camouflage

Indira seems to have the flue.

hopefully not the corona virus.

I only saw once acouple of days ago, when Indira gave Marica a mask as her and Jirina went out the house with one of these stranger visitors.

1 Like

Wow, Jirina did a quick clean up

1 Like

Shana got dressed/made up and left, now Jirina and Marica getting dressed/made up. Mira doesn’t look like she’s going anywhere, Indira not feeling well… so who knows lol?

1 Like

Usualy I don’t take attention at who fuck who in this group parties? Maybe I should have search who doesn’t fuck Elisha because the aim of these parties is fucking with everybody who want as well.

Notice: it is not a judgment of Elisha.

You mean the limp biscuits lol

1 Like

I hope, noone brings up the victim theory about Indira, Kostja and Tejo home alone.

1 Like

I’m surprised with all these parties, there’s been no covid outbreaks

2 Likes

I think when Henri was ill, he might have been on COVID19.

I am not sure what you mean,

The more I have seen of him here, the more I have come to respect Tejo.

Is he perfect? No!

But it looks from passed occurrences, that it is Jirina who sets the rules in that relationship, whatever it might be!Tejo seems more SUB to her DOM!

And he should shave a little more often.

The H&M seemed to be the end of any possible bad behavior towards indira from the sexual standpoint. Everyone has accepted the Indira and kostja relationship, and that gang bang is a thing of the past, it’s Indira and kostja together as one with whatever sexual situations occur

Me too that’s all I did too @anon31605929

angel posing GIF by Big Brother Canada

The most amusing thing in my mind would be, If a big sex party started at M&H or S&M, but I&K still got more than half of the view ratings alone at home! :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

Henry better fuck marica, then, a lot of people love her

They are not totally monogamous. They have had threesomes with their lady friend a few times.

But they are still trying to get along with the group as a whole!

Exactly, everyone knows the boundaries towards them, and except for a _____en idiot, nobody has crossed it

1 Like

The loyal boyfriend staying by his sick girlfriend❤️

Henri goes through women. For a while it was Marica. Now it is not longer Marica

This is the gate through which Indira got into this scene.

Thus I think she will always feel linked to it.

Like most men never forget their first real girlfriend.