Jirina (Part 1)

I think Kostja is trying to send a signal but, quietly.

Indira gets it And they are off

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

She will take a facial…but any that gets into her mouth goes down the toilet!!

she swallows, occasionally, so it’ll go to the toilet after digesting.

3 Likes

so is she doing it now for herself, or for viewership ?

Battery empty then my fingers but :joy:

4 Likes

Kostja has never really completed Indira…whether it is lack of stamina or technique (more likely) if he doesn’t up his game someone will show Indira what it could be like…but the only one who might show her tenderness as well as satisfaction in this realm seems to be Loki.

1 Like

Isn’t this up for Indira to decide?

If she wants him, she will take him, regardless if you like his age or not.

She loved to suck and fuck him in the pre-Kostja aera.

I suggested she rather does what it takes to get the viewers she needs with someone she knows than someone else.

And in her eyes, Henry is someone she knows from early times.

Do you think otherwise she would let him feel her up at M&Ms and sit back on his lap if all other seats are empty?

For her Henry is a good boy.

And that’s the only thing that counts for her. Not for you, I understand.

I could think of better people for Indira too, but imo it counts what she wants.

We are not allowed to judge her decision. She is selfcontrolled. She decides.

And how Kostja fits in the picture is nothing we or you rule, she has to make it up with Kostja.

1 Like

My guess… both

In my opinion out of the ones who fucked her since december, the only one who always was loyal, tender and caring to her in any situation was Tejo.

And after the relation between Indira and Kostja manifested, even at the M&M gang-bang, Tejo was offered by Kostja to pump Indira. he reassured, and fucked her just a little bit, and then pushed Kostja back to nail her himself.

Kostja couldn’t finish, and Mikl took over,…and exceeded for almost an hour.

I guess that was not the plan, but that is Mikl. " give it to me, and I will take it entirely "

At the M&M gang bang at the end, I was under the impression, that even Henry signaled Mikl, that it is enough now, so he speeded up and squirted to come to an end.

And after that he left her on the couch " …just like another fuck… ", which imo upset Indira, and it was Tejo, who gave her shelter.

So please, whoever can, take a review, and look at the little details, and stop discrediting Tejo.

In my mind he is a true friend to Indira, and if it takes support to I&K to show some "extra-personal-relation-sex " to get viewers and satisfy the management, he will be there, but not as a wolf, waiting for the bate, as a caring supporter, whom she knows and likes.

She knows Henri only from after becoming part of the T & S clan when she was passed around to be fucked by all. Indira had that happy, loving look no matter whom she fucked. This is what I wrote in an earlier comment today. So Henri got to fuck her once or twice at most and did not even finish the job. First time Henri got to fuck her was at the T & S gang-bang. The job was taken over by Mikl. I do not recall if he ever got to actually fuck her again. I do know that he was a manual participant during the gang bang on the H& M bed. From here to assume that she knows him and trusts him and all the other things is assuming a lot. After all Henri is at least 15 years older than her. But if she wants to fuck H&M, who am I to tell her not to. If you want to imagine that she is doing it all for the love of fucking all these, guys, go ahead, enjoy your fantasy. As for Tejo, he is a business partner. Nothing more and nothing less.

To me it doesn’t seem that Indira is enjoying the business end of things lately. JMO though.

What does Tejo and Jirina find funny Mitchel??..sorry , I meant relating to the kitchen discussion with K&I.

IMO Indira has changed a lot since her first appearance.

The first enthusiasm probably about making lots of money with something that is mostly pleasant is gone.

And with Kostja around, they are at the “second look” at the business at current.

I think Indira starts to realize, that this is not for ever.

And with the latest foursome maneuvres, I guess they have figured, that it’s best to make as much money as possible as quick as possible, the earlier they can leave the project.

Every day with average viewer numbers doesn’t produce lay-away-money, I suppose without knowing the wages.

And if it’s true, what Noah says, that Indira intended to leave VHTV, then, tmo, they could be in a deciding phase, either to make big money quick, or to leave the project soon, or a bit of both.

Just my opinion

you are polite of course very ))) this is very commendable :clap:but I will say that I and Girina K& I gave my bed at the beginning of the evening

Your sarcasm aside, 2 hours before my post, a few other viewers were raising concerns and asking you nicely to do the same thing I asked you less nicely later, and you moved.

You did not respond to them. Whatever you say now, lets leave it at that.

I agree. So we shall see where it leads.

To make more money, I&K should spare out cam 5 (open cam) more, thus who wants to see what’s going on has to subscribe.

That is where the money comes from, not from the freebees.

and anybody who wants to help them to get independant can donate. Just don’t know who gets the money straight? The manager, the participants in a share??

1 Like

I think the managers pick the cams that are free. So I think there goal is to try to get people to sub by giving them a good look. some people will sub if there is a party and people are going into other room that are not free. It is the human curiosity thing.

that’s what some other realms do,

tease them on at the open cams, and when it gets dirty go to the pay-area.

business!!!

But I&K offer a lot to full extent to the open cam.