just don’t know if she wanted Pizza or sex, when Kostja denied. :rofl: :rofl:

But they are good.

2 Likes

Sex is next on the agenda

Suck em, stack em fuck em

tejo fucks two ass at the same time

1 Like

If you hear your roommates fucking, it makes you horny

And Indira hearing it gets all giggely, and I guess horny.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s anal at least with marica, she doesn’t really like it

3 Likes

YUMMMY Indira :drooling_face: Sooooooo sexy!

Kostja and Indira broke off, after Jirina screamed.

Flashbacks from last night?

For a second I thought they will walk over.

3 Likes

Marica has a big smile for Tejo after he totally fucked her. She sure did a lot of purring.

5 Likes

They had started just fine:

maybe finish later

2 Likes

She loves fucking him, during the Elisha, karel, mikl, tejo, jirina, orgy, did he ever make her scream and purr, karel didn’t do a bad job either

1 Like

Kostja seems to look for a new start.

but Indira seems to be fed up with this on/of in/out stuff for now.

wonder for how long. :rofl:

Plan B:

wonder if it’s just a smoking break, or will Tejo be asked to render service.

The door is open, I guess she can hear what they talk about.

3 Likes

Da, Da, Da, Da. Sweet Marica Singing out her pleasure. It’s a beautiful sound. We are so happy for you, you’re not alone now. I hope you brought your Fox Tail, and little Black Dress with you. We all love you and know that you will s___p good tonight. Bless you Sweetheart. Big Smiles on both sides of the lens. wink wink nod nod

She has more sex in a week here, than I think she had in the previous 3 weeks at M&S

1 Like

No, that is the problem. The UAP’s are to fast for are limited weapons… But nice try.

I’m Norwegian and we use muffins for the smaller normal ones, that we’ve always had. The newer type, that’s basically just a huge muffin, people call cup cakes.

Ah, but after googling abit, I think the difference you refere to is whether the dough is based on yeast (making it bread-like), or the simpler type with baking powder.

1 Like

if indira stays nothing changes kostka is the problem he could quietly be moved and no viewing changes would occur

If he goes she’ll get depressed like she was at S&T, while he was at M&M. Whatever happens, I believe because they’re in love, it’s a packaged deal. Both either stays here, or both eventually go to another realm, or they quit vhtv