Jirina (Part 1)

Yes big, flat, white and doughy. :joy:

Butt Tejo has the really big buns to play with, I hope Indira stops growing in that area.

She is too cute to become another Jirina!

1 Like

Rapper Sir Mix Alot, would like jirina

1 Like

Give it timeā€¦ In her lifestyle of doing nothing all day it is bound to happen. Indira should take lesson from Bella and Amelie doing exercise nude during the day.

And that would also keep the payroll views up wouldnā€™t it?

ā€¦or f___ed to perform a contract with VHTV, that they signed or to quit the business.

I would be interested to know Debbieā€™s and Paulā€™s roll in the whole system, cause they never fuck in front of cameras except that one time at M&H before ages.

I put my mind about possible decisions and consequences up in the M&S realm

What if all three of the girls started a daily naked exercise / yoga session in the living room, I used to really enjoy watching Clara when she did her workouts

And all that you base on who fucks better with whom ?

That is not the point tmo,

they think with their bank account, and there is no room for a love affair. Not in VHTV.

That would have to be HFITC (happy families in the country).

Thus the others are here to make hard silver dollars, and you donā€™t get these via VHTV by sitting on a couch watching TV and look happy.

If thatā€™s what they want to make money with, they are in the wrong format.

And again, I think Indira is well aware of all that and willing to performā€¦for the money.

At the same time she would like to keep Kostja, who himself is erraticaly in and out of this world.

One day you think heā€™s got it now (beginning of the foursome, sharing Indira at S&T with high five aso) and the next moment pouting on the loggia or smoking in the kitchen.

Indira will have to make up her mind, and upon that both will have to decide if they stay with VHTV or not.

Just my opinion.

Rapper Sir Mix Alot will have to wait as Indira to small for him. Just look at the difference in 3 months from December 21 to March 24th ā€¦ Just give Indira another 3 months image

Henry ie Mira said they donā€™t want yet, and that they ( qoute: our friends ) will decide what they do, without my input.

1 Like

Well, If Sir mix alot wants Jirina, he will have to fight Jabbath for the right!

At the moment it doesnā€™t appear as though the youngsters have a party invite this evening.

When H&M arenā€™t around, a lot less parties

But the partys that do occur are much more entertaining, and sexy!

No,

itā€™s about the theorie, that they are taken apart, or pushed to have sex with other people.

I indicated, as far as sex is concernedā€¦that doesnā€™t mention the love-factor, that will outrank the sex-factor probably.

But given, that the relationship doesnā€™t work out within the project VHTV, life will have to go on,

and I donā€™t see Indira end up in a one-person realm like Candy red.

Also I wrote, that this is future stuff, and weā€™ll see whatā€™s going on.

Sometimes itā€™s not good to pick just one sentence and make that the whole treat.

The marriage institution all over the world may need to be re-organized based on this philosophy. Every potential couple ought to be given an opportunity to demonstrate how well they fuck together and a committee ought to decide if they are compatible fuckers or if they need to find other partners. Sounds like a plan.

1 Like

I know I am a little behind again but what was this about?

Is Jirina a Gynecologist?

2 Likes

Jirina and Marica caught I&K fucking. They put handcuffs etc on Indira and Kostja went for a cigarette. :joy: