Jirina (Part 1)

It’s a pity that Indira & Kostja don’t have an account the way Tejo & Jirinna do. I’d love to know if she agrees with Tejo’s comment uesterday that she likes to chase him! :laughing:

Here you go again bringing up Indira not wanting to fuck anyone else at a party completely unprovoked… :man_facepalming: This is a perfect example of the fan club being obsessed with who Indira does and doesn’t fuck.

Noticed they left Henry’s and Mira’s forum straight away to follow them back here. It’s stalking at it’s best :scream::scream::scream:

That’s an interesting point, now nothing has happened since they moved in so I never saw her pursuing him, just she and kostja always in the.kitchen.with her naked

1 Like

TejoJirina

Kade181727

2d

в каждом доме есть правила ))) так и в нашем но по секрету скажу ))) я не бегаю за индирой :wink:

Translated from ru by Microsoft

in every house there are rules ))) so in ours but I will tell you a secret ))) I do not run after indira :wink:

7 Replies

TejoJirina

Ryan1977

2d

как раз наоборот :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Translated from ru by Microsoft

just the opposite. :grin::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What Tejo actually said: …“I do not run after Indira…just the opposite”.

If you believe him just watch Tejo at the recent party (3/23/22) when he was grabbing, rubbing, kissing, caressing, fingering Indira’s naked ass to make her spread her legs (IMO) while she was blowing Kostja, even thought he (Tejo) got a no go and she (Indira) completely ignored his lengthy attempts.

This guy Tejo is a total bulls__t artist and takes us for fools to believe him.

I always take anything most (not all) participants say with a grain of salt. Some people take their word as gospel, not me I’m afraid.

If you read Tejos other posts it’s all BS

“The opposit” referrs to a post that Kostja has given Tejo a NO.

So the context is told totally wrong.

Tejo said:

I tell you a secret, I’m not after Indira.

And Kostja had invited Tejo to participate with Indira on the sofa.

But I’m sure someone will argue this.

Indeed Kostja invited Tejo to carress Indira’s butt … and that is all that Tejo has done. Carress and some kisses on Indira’s butt.

1 Like

Don’t you know that according to the fanatics, he is a devil worshiping satanist who wants to steal her majesty’s innocence away from her?!? :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

i know… i just wanted to defend Tejo a bit :slight_smile:

Hahaha, I did and they didn’t like it one bit. :rofl::rofl: so I keep doing it just to get up the trolls. :joy::joy:

Not based in the basement of a Pizza place is he? :rofl:

1 Like

https://media1.giphy.com/media/148rsEfUrW2xwc/200w.webp?cid=e62a454dmap9uefyb6rg1hlcqz70dkp3yay594w06rfof242&rid=200w.webp&ct=g I’m sure he is now :joy::joy::joy:

marica

4 Likes

It was obvious for all to see that Tejo was finding Indira’s ass irresistible. Jirina’s modus operandi of prepping the girl for Tejo was in place. Tejo making the case that he is not chasing Indira is BS. Tejo also was all over Indira with very erotic kisses a two or three weeks ago at one of their parties when Indira and him were dancing. One also needs to add for accuracy that Indira was quite a flirt. Not that surprising that He assumed that she was opening the door to him. All around, my take is that Indira is not as allergic to Tejo as many on this site. She will flirt with him. But she will not go beyond.

Had this been Marica who had gone down on Indira, one would not need to see is a prepping. Given Jirina’s observed methodology, it most certainly was prepping for Tejo.

The only thing he was waiting for was for a signal to go ahead. He had already done all the preliminaries.

The one thing to Tejo’s credit is that he has not been obnoxious about. Many others would have acted much more disgusting when faced with a totally naked Indira day after day in the kitchen, and all over the apartment. Also, having sex right next to Tejo and Jirina may sound cool and a bit comical but it may be interpreted as an act of aggression

i see the wife gone out again As you giving out all your crap again on here :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i will say I&K need to leave the swinging scene or his jealousy will brake them up

May be may be not. I would be surprised to hear that they are the only couple struggling - In some ways K & I have been under the microscope for a while and we better understand them than couples such as T & S - T & S have been having unusual behavior for quite some time. Does jealousy have something to do with it ? - When is last time that we saw T & S having sex ? Then Savannah having fun with these young women. Troy to some extent as well, but not as much as he could be having. Not much makes sense in the T & S household. Mikl and Marica broke up. Jealousy had everything to with with it. and for good reasons. So in some ways K & I are holding out very well.

i think sex is the only thing actually keeping I &K together. They only appear to be happy when something sexual is going on. The rest of the time they hardly talk . There are a lot of married ( or ex-married) men on this site who will tell you that a marriage can not last on only sex.