Jirina (Part 1)

Touching without permission is like fucking without permission.But everyone bust Tejo out for fucking with permission.Confussed.

People hate on Tejo for no reason a lot of times on here. Some poeple just don’t seem to like him so they will make up stories about him that are untrue or will call him nasty names for no reason. :man_shrugging: :cry:

Also refering to Kostija touching Vivas’ tits without permission.Looks like a double standard to me.

Everyone has permission to touch her tits…

Everyone with a cock has permission to fuck her lol

1 Like

You would never talk about Indira like that why is it ok for you to talk about Viva like that? :thinking: :cry:

1 Like

Viva doesn’t have someone, that we know of, and indira is in love and doesn’t want to do what we saw anymore. If Viva had a guy who acts and thinks like kostja, I wouldn’t be surprised if she would only do stuff if he’s involved. Plus after watching tonight, the running joke is she fucked everybody

1 Like

Even Viva I think is tired after all that, it would appear

Henry and the gang earned their money

Why are you posting that here??

Oops wrong forum, sometimes all three talk about the same group

Everybody has the right to fuck Indira,

If she wants it.

And if she wants it, she will do it, and no kostja will keep her from doing it.

And before giving me all the face palms and thumbs down, think about how much everybody said, that Kostja fucked it up and deserves it.

Last night statistics weren’t the best, Henry was way ahead.

Sex sells, not cuddly sofa sitting, watching TV.

How do you know the statistics of viewers?

I was told, the preview windows indicate the best frequented 6 realms.

I saw last night, that Henry was always up front.

He is in 6 now, and JTIKM is not visible, means not in the TOP6.

But the windows only indicate the actuel moment, not a longer time-period if I know it right.

@jabbath1987 can you say if this is correct?

2 Likes

When kostja and indira fuck, they are number 1 alot of times, so you’re right sex sells. However, i don’t believe kostja has prevented anything, if Indira only will fuck others if kostja is part of it, such as when she fucked mikl next to him at the M&M orgy, and in the T&S bedroom. Just as Viva chose to suck and fuck multiple guys last night, and really enjoy it while doing it. Indira has chosen not to do anything unless kostja is there and a participant

1 Like

Good morning. Yes that is correct

1 Like

Right I think They have sex but the manner and facial expression is getting different She likes doing it more in a group, just like the last time than alone on the couch with Kostja She wants to be seen she enjoys it It could also be a mandatory number, to earn some money

Yeah, so many double standards for this realm

Jirina must work during the day, she’s never here

1 Like

As long as kostja is part of that group, I’m sure she would

1 Like