Jirina (Part 1)

What’s open at 3am in russia

May be so, but he is bull s__tting you

Where did everyone go

Kostja signal to do it if you watch

Your opinion.

Again look at the bright smile on the face after Tejo fucked her, and how passionate she kissed Tejo at m&h, as well how she wrapped herself around Tejo when mikl fucked her at m&ms.

If Tejo was after her, I think she’d be glad to get caught every now and then.

Not always.

So what even if it’s so. He is still bulls__tting you that he doesn’t run after Indira.

1 Like

They got dressed and left.

Mc Donald’s and prepare for round 2,

Different pairing.

The issue is not how Indira feels or felt about it. The issue is the bulls__t Tejo is spewing on you now

I don’t want kostja with jirina, if anything with marica, they have chemistry, which was obvious last night

The way Indira and Tejo act with each other tells me different, but everybody is allowed to think what they want, but should accept other opinions as well.

1 Like

It wouldn’t surprise if loki went home, possibly to the blonde he was with, but who knows

1 Like

Of cause If you believe Tejo that he is not running after Indira that’s your right.

I think he is taking us for fools.

I still think it’s only a matter of time before Indira will play with other boys.

Both for her own amusement and mainly business.

And the off-business hours she will be fully dedicated to Kostja .

I thought if marica and loki stayed and fucked with the group, maybe loki and kostja switch indira for marica after

1 Like

I think they live in a bigger city so pretty much everything.

Maybe they did t want to join in as they had the hots for each other

Don’t say such naughty things you will make her fan club weep at just the thought.

1 Like

It doesn’t have to be a switch or swap,

Someone of sympathy, who seems to know what he’s doing and she can be in flames.

Not necessarily has to. There’s always a number of things that have to come together.

But if it happens, it’s strong and hopefully joyful for the participants and the viewers.

1 Like

I WILL NOT INDIRA ONLY WANTS KOSTJA!!! SHE WILL NOT EVEN LET HER TOUCH GRAZE ANOTHER MAN OR WOMEN!!! :triumph: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Did you watch tonight :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: