Jirina (Part 1)

Marica wanted either Tejo or loki, so she was happy, kostja and indira always love fucking. Kostja helped indira enjoy her experience with marica, no jealousy, a perfect attitude

B___dy hell, that’s an arse and a half… :rofl:

это проблема каждого а мне забавно когда я смотрю как они меня ругают так и думаю вы классные ребята :grin::grin::grin::rofl::rofl::shushing_face:

2 Likes

Kostja, did not give any go to Trejo, if by go you mean an invitation to fuck Indira.

Tejo himself had to step in and to tell you to stop spreading your hallucinations

Except nobody switched, everyone fucked who they were with, although marica and loki aren’t together, but, you get the point

I thought it was a picture of two arses… :rofl:

What I ment it was all accepted and no drama for a change and kostja even accepted tejo touching indira without a tissy :rofl::rofl::rofl:

When Ryan said, Tejo got a no from kostja, Tejo wrote it’s the opposite.

So what does that mean?

I find what they say very amusing as well although sometimes very annoying too. :joy: :joy: :joy: I’m surprised you guys don’t fall over laughing reading some of the crazy fantasies that are posted here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love how Mikl and you play up the villain role for the cameras. It drives the Indira fan club crazy and they get sooooooooooo mad. :upside_down_face: It brings some of them to tears!!!

A couple of times he signaled to tejo to come over and tejo signaled no it’s OK

Sometimes it takes the right people, but some of those people from Henry’s group get _____ and too aggressive

Because no one else will… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It’s strange seeing marica 100% dressed after sex

1 Like

It was great to @TejoJirina , indira, kostja getting some quality time for a change

And kostja and Indira went shopping I suppose

yeah most probable some bra as she didnt wear it before going out

1 Like

At 3 in the morning, probably 24 hour dep type

The rest is leaving as well.

1 Like

Whom you fooling Tejo? Try not to grab Indiras ass while she is blowing Kostia

I think she loves it. :joy::joy: