Jirina (Part 1)

You are wrong. 3 couple and single girl Marica, who the one without a match.

Marica is interested in Tejo and she seemed intrigued watching Indira riding Kostja yesterday

Yes but Jirina and Tejo is still the couple.

True, I just mean Marica has three people to hook with her. I saw real sexual energy watching her hanging out with kostja and indira, and Tejo if jirina allows it

Closer to the first number possibly even younger, which is the “kindergarten” age.

That is just your opinion.

Are you close to any of those ages?? A lot has changed. That age difference really isn’t very big any more in regards to what they have in common.

I have a feeling there are older users projecting what it was like to date back when they where young.

2 Likes

Marica is with Tejo…sure as!!

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This is definitely an too many in this room party lol

If mikl is giving Tejo advise on having two girlfriends, he better leave the room lol

THEY HAVE BEEN SET FREE!!! LET THE INDIRA SPLAM FLOW FOR HOURS AND HOURS!!! :joy: :cry: :sob: :sob:

:joy: flood GIF

2 Likes

while mikl is in the kitchen, shana is making her move

But she has wedged herself between the lovers…ready for MIKL

How dare she play with his hair, only indira can

You are a nicer man than me. I was sitting back eating popcorn watching as the Indira fan club was loosing their s__t not being able to post here for a WHOLE 4 hrs. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Go On Eating GIF by Black Prez

1 Like

You and Jabbs crack me up, between you, you have made almosrt 40 % of the comments or posts since it reopened! :laughing:

Loki have arrived alone, so I guess he is present to take care of Marica later.

Does everybody touch that double.sided dildo, and i haven’t seen it washed lately

Mikl has a clear run at Indira…she just moved so that she could lean on his leg.