Jerking off

When was the first time you jerkerd off ? Did you ever get caught ?
I will start… It was back in the day when towards the end of school year and kids all went on field trips. This particular trip was an overnighter and I was bunked with a bunch of boys my age. I didn’t really know what I was doing but I got hard and started banging my cock on my stomach and 1 of the boys saw me and decided to let everyone know that I was jerking off including girls knowing too. I will never forget that outing

1 Like

if you get any replies to this topic , i am going to start a topic asking for members credit card details :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Cant Handle It Too Much GIF by Travis

4 Likes

Are you embaressed to talk about it ? I would have to say that the majority of men on here jerk off regularly and if they say they don’t why are you even here

1 Like

This topic has potential to get super funny :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

EXCUSE ME im 73 years of age loved only one woman was with her for 57 years she was my first and last girlfriend , in all the time i was with her i cant think if there was ever a time where i had to pull my own pud ,she was more than willing . , she passed away when i was 70 years old , and the chance of me getting a stiffy is virtually zero , and i dont see any point in choking an already dead chicken :rofl: :rofl: and if i did tinkle the winkle before i met my late mrs that would be 60 years ago your asking me if i can remember that . well as much as you may not believe , but no i cant ever remember bashing the bishop pre -pubescent , and as to why an i here , well let me tell you . vhtv is like a cake shop for a diabetic , we can look but not touch , so my dear fellow this is one grumpy old fuka , you wont be able to put in your LITTLE WANKERS memory bank :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

2 Likes

Just thought I could get a little humor going in the forum. Don’t want to step on any toes.

2 Likes

You did. I had a good laugh :joy:

1 Like

And again I said the majority of men not all men.

well you had my reply . im eagerly awaiting other replies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Let’s just assume I want to reply do you really think I still remember? :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I get it some people have good memories and some don’t. There are alot of things I don’t remember and then remember the most stupidist things in life

3 Likes

no you asked if i was embarressed to talk about it , as you can tell by my descriptive comment that NO im not embarresed , far from it , if i do manage to get a stiffy again before i croak it , believe me , i will shout it friom the top of a mountain so the whole world knows about the new 9th wonder of the world , but untill then sorry but im just like putty in my hands :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Stop it I spilled my drink :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Season 3 Lol GIF by The Office

4 Likes

Jeez, Jabba, you’re only 37.
:joy: :joy:

1 Like

And? Do you think I remember a rather unimportant event more than 20 years ago?

Yeah, but I wouldn’t think that was rather unimportant.
:grin:

1 Like