Jeremy & Leksi

They must have a loggia somewhere they disappeared.

Nice looking new couple!!! Welcome to VHTV!!! I must have missed them when they were guests at Amelie and Lucas :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, she’s really pretty! And definitely seems to love sex! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

If there were some exciting things in the house, this house would be more watchable. All is well but there is no excitement in the house. I hope they have a better sexual experience by getting a guest man between them.:smiling_imp::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Leksi, is way to much WOMEN for this kid, sorry it wont last she is beautiful would love to see a party here and see how things may improve

2 Likes

He only has eyes for his phone :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

What she finds at this monkey…more kid as “Kid” :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

jeremy in addition to being really ugly, he must also have a mental age of a c___d of 11, I’m sorry for leksi who on the contrary is beautiful, and is repeatedly rejected, which is unthinkable!

2 Likes

Come on…! That’s her choice we should not say anything…:blush:

It’s her choice who she goes out with not yours :grin:

absolutely, you’re right, I just say I’m sorry for her

Fair enough, but than you k__l all the pleasure of arguing how unlucky she is… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Nature gave her a beautiful body and look, to compensate it she got an ugly boyfriend :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I believe Jeremy may be saying sorry for a lot of guys here :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

He should be sorry indeed… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes