Jeremy & Leksi

So far they have been behaving as we have seen already. Worst scenario, it is going to be one of those dead realms. I can’t see anything interesting in him unless he watches his “girlfriend” fuck with other men. I think he is perfect for this role :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Episode 1 Applause GIF by Friends

Let’s not be to hasty in jumping to conclusions on how these new tenants will behave. Give them chance to settle in, you never know they may surprise us. I think Leksi is absolutely stunning!!!:heart_eyes:

lol we are not talking about the girl and besides he has already showed himself when he was shy at amelie house and he is covering up at his own home like he is a guest lol and both are damn near fully clothed when they went to s___p :s___ping_bed:

its not even been a day and you dont have to watch

And you don’t need to talk, but we both do.

1 Like

interesting couch… as if it were on skids, just like it was sliding around

faces during sex … always an experience :rofl:

fuck once through the apartment… then the finale in the bathroom? which then was only the shower

1 Like

Wow! You were right! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I said it we need to give them a chance.

Obviously he wasn’t keen to have sex in front of A&L rather than the cameras, give him time he may come round.

1 Like

Don’t worry dear, you been looking hot :yum::yum:

2 Likes

I find it rather odd that you don’t want participants communicating with us on the forum but here you are communicating with them :thinking: :rofl: :rofl:

How did you get to this conclusion? I only posted a pic on forum, she was looking on the timeline, not forum? :thinking::thinking: i don’t even know if she’s looking on the forum

Because your post is written as if in the hope she see’s it :wink: :joy:

Nope, in reality i tried to show in a maybe too subtle way that she is checking the site and maybe forum as well :yum:

did i see them before in Amelie and Lucas appartement ??

1 Like

Yes they were guests there…

People are quick to make judgements based on what they have seen before from this couple in another apartment. Ok they may have been a major disappointment back then, but this is a whole new ball game with their own apartment and you should give them a chance. From what I have seen they have taken it.:heart_eyes:

I think he is a bit strange, but yes I agree they have been quite a surprise.

2 Likes