Jenya DADYA & Friends

You have probably heard of shadow boxing and the people who do it, who are shadow boxers…

Well here is a different meaning to ‘shadow boxers’, bearing in mind he is actually completely naked…

Shania :hot_face:
Shania got a beautiful body :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

This was a welcome sight when I clicked onto his cameras just now, I must say!

1 Like

Calros will not be happy with these images. :cry:

Will be happy Colt, Browning, Maxim, Nagant etc.

Time for threesome?? :face_with_monocle:

@JENYADADYA

:thinking:Hmm, anything is possible

Бро, кто такой калрос ? И почему он будет недоволен?

Oh, thank you for the serious answer. My question was a joke. The user I was responding to is obsessed with her and looks for her everywhere.

1 Like

bro we can still see the deleted message… :joy:

Hehe Carlos is another special user… He is obsessed with everything being seen under super bright lights. If he sees something like sex happen and the lights are dim or off her will throw a temper tantrum and call the participants shy. :sweat_smile: :sob:

They will disappear in time. :smiling_face:

1 Like

Wonderful it would one of the best threesomes on VHTV! If Isidor isn’t busy maybe, he could stop by and make it a foursome. :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face: :fire:

I just thought it wasn’t nice to talk about her, I don’t know the whole situation and can only mislead you with my message, I’m sorry

3 Likes

It’s all good, my comment was more teasing the user who left the comment. It wasn’t as much about Trisha. I am not sure if this will translate well…

1 Like

Shine Obviously it will be against (

Конечно, чув, она будет против. Ты ей шоколадку купил?
images

:fire:

2 Likes

:fire:

2 Likes