Is this a known forum issue?

When I have finished reading ALL apparent new or unread items, I keep getting (written in blue at the bottom of the screen as if it is a clickable link) an notice saying I have 1 unread item remaining. When I go to click on it, it say there are no unread messages left and doesn’t show me any! Does this happen to anyone else, I wonder?

I checked it and all good here

Hmm, I did wonder if it might just be me. Really weird as it has happened a lot.

Your not holding your leg up in the masonic position nor leaving your false teeth on the fireplace but there again try – CCLEAN download & clean catche on your PC sounds like your pc needs clearing .

its a free cleaner

I might be actually! :laughing:

We all have our funny ways Sir ! but we dont brag about them

So bleach and a scrubbing brush is probably not the best thing for cleaning my catche, good job I use it on my cache instead. :rofl:

oops typo its the banter on forum today i need a steady hand on the keyboard

bleach & brush on his false teeth is ok = i got that bit correct

Yes…get a grip…or is that what you ARE doing and that’s the problem?! :laughing:

Joking aside – try CCLEAN anyway its a free download and very safe

Ok, thank you for the advice.

no comment

I love the banter and humorous exchanges we have on the forum…long may it continue!

I have a feeling we might get shut down soon we have broke every rule in there book

Not yet but there can’t be that many left. :rofl:

Ok, back to the original topic…

I just had this issue happen again. This time it said there were 2 unread messages. I clicked on the supposed blue link for them and it said none remaining! If that isn’t weird…