#ILOVEVHTV 2023 Giveaway šŸŽ‚šŸŽā¤ļø

Now give that to me in English :rofl:
Donā€™t get your point tbh.

in fact you are insulting vhtv by saying that everything is scriptedā€¦ i hope they did not make the mistake of giving extra days to someone like you. :rofl:

Never said such a thing, think you need to re read what has been said rather than insulting people.

Thatā€™s entirely correct

Again, thatā€™s correct

Well, letā€™s call it planned. When the participants are asking what we want to see, when they advertise almost every event on the TG channel, when they sit straight in front of the cam with the best view, i can remember even sharing the link for the lush control, not sure how that can be called ā€œspontaneousā€. For the very large majority (if not all) being on Vhtv is simply just a job and nothing else.

Deceivedā€¦no, Jadedā€¦a little bit, yes.

I already answered to youā€¦ double check where you post lately.

Why i would be bothered if you get extra days? I donā€™t care at all about it. You can get as many exatra days as possible. I already told you why i answered: i found it funny saying that you hate scripted sex while you post in the topics of the most scripted/planned apartments. Thatā€™s all, nothing personal against you.
P.S: in the end, planned or not, professional or amateur level, sex is sex

well ı asked which one most scripted aparments? you didnot answer. ı am asking again? answer meā€¦
ı mostly postingā€¦ indira kostaā€¦ lyla wayneā€¦ queen ā€¦ arielaā€¦ flora ā€¦ harmony cinderellaā€¦ ı wanna know. so we can all laugh together at what you find so funny

You mostly post in Realms: 6, 27, 33, 37 and 49. There you go, thatā€™s the answer

ok ı will check it and ı will return ha ha I dont even know the numbers what you say :rofl:

cydea
xavier fox
harmony
arela seb
cinderella kerri
are scripted realms in your opinion.
there is not even my name on the frequent posters I only noticed my name on harmony.
But as matter of fact ı have 65 posts on QUEEN realm . NUM.BER 67ā€¦
Thatā€™s where I wrote the most. 65 posts. Why didnā€™t you mention realm 67? You told me I write in scripted places.

because of what I wrote for Queen? Isnā€™t it ? Your enmity towards me is at such a level that you followed realm what messages I sent to whom.
I think you should stop obsessing about me and stop throwing s__t at meā€¦ because youā€™re lyingā€¦ maybe youā€™re not a lying man but youā€™re lying to throw s__t at me. ı am done with you.

1 Like

Man, i said were you post lately, it has nothing to do with Queen. In that Realm nothing is happening for a long time, was no point to mention it. And, if you want to, yes, that one is also one to be included in the list.

@Henry185701 and @John78

I donā€™t want to get involved and I havenā€™t been following what you guys are banging your heads about. But please look at the title topic. What the hell does your fight have to do with the topic???

And by the way, today is Christmas Eve. Tomorrow is Christmas, the festival of love.
Maybe you both should calm down and prepare for this celebration.

Merry X-Mas :santa:

3 Likes

Maybe you should get your obsessed brain away from the word ā€œscriptedā€ eh.
Perhaps planned, arranged, put on etc etc would be a better description of the antics which occur, often induced with a little, and sometime a lot, of a_____l.
Just sit back and enjoy the ride or rides if you so prefer :laughing:

Hi, I ust realized I won a free days, so how can I activate it?
Or it passed without my recognition :((

You donā€™t need to activate just start watching until free days runs out

1 Like

Opss I cannot watch now which means it passed and I missed it??

Sounds like it yes

1 Like

On that point, your current days left isnā€™t shown anymore in the top right unless you click on the 3 horizontal lines so one could easily miss if you have been credited with days.

But that assumes that he is already using the new design. Plus, he would probably notice on the streaming site whether all the cams are activatedā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Funny you should mention actuation, on a few times i have logged on recently using the new interface the cams sometimes stay shown as locked but if i refresh they are then all unlocked.
Doesnā€™t happen very time.

Well maybe @VHTV_James can help you and give you some more days as you were not aware of it at all obviously.

1 Like