I MIss The Good Old Days

I(s it just me who thinks this Site is getting more and more like Chaturbate each week. I miss the days when they played games and had sex because they felt like it and not because they wanted to do it in front of some camera, on some other Site, for money. Nothing worse, or more boring, than “pretend sex”.

2 Likes

There has always been an element of that all along but now it’s seems to be nearly everywhere, what I miss more is the old days of the forum when it was lively and you could actually have a discussion and a laugh and joke, now it’s just full of poor attempts of cryptic nonsense, cynicism and random screenshots partnered with a emoji

1 Like

Welcome to.our apartment, buddy

As a representative of the old guard, we are honored

3 Likes

Also, feel free to pass on our forum, we don’t chat so much but it’s funny when we do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

All i know is right now, vhtv is boring as hell

2 Likes

I feel you man, it’s a bit dry on content at the moment. Too many low quality appartments that has to survive by camming on the side. Also very few new faces joining the site these days. (I know it’s not easy finding new people etc for this project but still). I think it’s time they try smth new…

1 Like

You are right of course, there has always been some element of that, but there is more and more appearing on this Site. It is all getting rather “corporate” isn’t it. The fun seems to have gone out of it all and everything seems “deflated”. I counted 8 Realms, online, on whatever Site, banging away, like some Robot out of a Sy-Fy Film, while looking at the monitor, obviously seeing how much money was coming in. Why would anyone want to pay £30 and upward, on VHTV, for that? I am surprised that VHTV let them go onto another Site, to “preform”, thereby bringing the “authentic” (for the want of a better word) of VHTV. The way it is going, why pay the money for this, when you can go on to Chatturbate and see it all for nothing, if that is your thing, which personally it is not. As I have already written, “nothing worse than pretend sex”.

1 Like

I agree. Maybe something new and different is called for. Even the new faces, are old faces, if you see what I mean. StarLight House, the tall guy in there, was on this Site 2-3 years ago. I thought he had grown up and moved on, but seems not and if he is anything like he was before, will become the new Henry…and just as old :0)

1 Like

Amen to that…sadly. I find more fun in the comments made in the Forum, than I do the Realms. I cannot remember who posted it, but the photo of the vacuum cleaner “Henry” and the caption, “I have found Henry”, I thought was bloody funny! :0)

2 Likes

Yes those days were great! :hugs: The participants could actually chat with us as well and have fun. It was great fun. Now days the participants are spending most of their time on complaints about their cams not being in 100% the right angle… :cry:

1 Like

I did not know there was a time when the Residents could talk on the Forum, that would have been interesting and fun. Not sure how anyone else feels but I have so many unanswered questions, like “what the hell is going on with Mia and Henry?” also the weird situation with Gerda. Dying her hair to look like Mia, wearing Mia’s clothes…that was just creepy. I was waiting for the day when she dressed up as Snoopy lol. I did not think Residents could tune into theirs, or other Apartment cams, but I noticed Mia and Henry doing just that the other day. I would imagine that causing all sorts of rifts and problems I have also noticed that some Residents move the cams, so they cannot be seen. Not sure they are allowed to do that, but do it all the same. As you say, so much has changed and not for the better.

1 Like

While I’m fairly new here and I’m not entirely sure what people want out of this site (I think the voyeur aspect, which is why I’m here, is still the closest to the real thing we can ever have legally and ethically) what I can add to this is that it would really be great to have a more lively forum. Not necessarily with the residents because if anything that would make it a lot less voyeuristic and actually a lot more like chaturbate, but just us the viewers talking about what is happening like watching a reality show with a bunch of friends or something.

1 Like

You are so right.
I have a few weeks left of membership, I doubt I will renew.

2 Likes

I can see why you would not…

2 Likes

I guess we are all entitled to our opinion, but personally I think, anyone who sees this as: “still the closest to the real thing we can ever have”, needs to get out more. If you think sitting there wanking, or having the Partner sucking them off while others watch TV, or play on their mobiles, is “closest to the real thing”, oh boy am I glad I do not live in your household!!! :0) It is already too much like Chaturbate, that is what quite a few are complaining about and it is certainly like a contrived reality show, done purely for entertainment value (I use the term loosely) and is certainly a loooong way from being truly “Voyeuristic”. Lets be honest here and quite a few have said this too: "For all the realism there is, you might as well go into your search engine put in “VHTV Videos” and watch replay videos for free, which are plastered all over the Internet. I also think this Forum has turned into more of a “Complaints Department” than “Chatting about what is happening”…Of course that is just my opinion :0)

1 Like

What I meant by closest to the real thing is that this is as voyeuristic as it gets with people still knowing they are being filmed. I’m not sure why you had to get personal while I was simply trying to figure out what others think the site is supposed to be. People having crazy sex parties all the time is what is not realistic. People needing their own space and alone time is. But also in the short few weeks I’ve been here I’ve seen people randomly having sex or playing strip games or drinking together. They do all kinds of stuff but they can’t socialize constantly. But anyhow what I meant wasn’t that the participants’ behavior is close to real life whatever it is that they do. It might or it might not be. What I meant was watching this site is the closest to actual voyeurism. Again, whatever they do will always be for the cameras because it is impossible to not be aware that you are being filmed. They will always perform to some extent. But on CB they directly perform to the camera and talk to the audience. Watching prerecorded videos is still not the same. My point simply was that if you are into voyeurism - which I am - then this site is probably the best thing I’ve came across so far.

2 Likes

RLC fills that description better then VHTV does in my opinion

1 Like

I do agree with you on this one :slightly_smiling_face:

I see. I’m having fun with VHTV so far but I’ll definitely keep that in mind.

1 Like

Gotcha and sorry for the misunderstanding :0) I am not going to mention it, as it will probably get me into trouble and I have been banned enough thank you, lol. There are better Sites out there for this, where they are not allowed to go onto Sites like Chaturbate to earn money and they are more real, for the want of a better word. They do not swap, or gangbang like this Site does, although they will have threesomes, foursomes etc. and it does feel more like you are peeping into their lives and it is not done for the cameras and is far more natural. I like this Site, but not as much as I used to and it has strayed from the realism and gone more down the “entertainment” road, which for me, really is not working and is far too false to think of it as “real”, if you see what I mean. It has got far too much “Ooo!..Aaaarh! Oooo!” and then a look at the cam and “how do I look”. Or even starting and then pointing it all towards the cams so we can get a better look, which for me is not what it should be about. Not all, but certainly most, is done for the cameras now and that is a shame. I would like it to feel more like I was peeping through he window, observing, without actually peeping through the window, heaven forbid, if you see what I mean :0)

1 Like