Hyper-sexual warrior nuns

That click-bait title got your attention, didn’t it? I really just wanted to share this vintage nude with you guys. Why? Because I can’t fucking wait to see Dune, Part 2.

Frank Herbert’s Dune is probably my favorite novel, since I discovered it when I was maybe 14 years old. I’ve always been a science fiction guy. In the Dune universe the nobility is a downright patriarchy, however it’s the women who are pulling their sttrings. Namely the sisterhood of the Bene Gesserit. These scheming, sometimes sinister ladies mostly wear black robes. A fully trained Bene Gesserit has perfect control of her body. Thus they’d make Bruce Lee look slow in hand-to-hand combat. It also means they are crazy good in bed. Using sex as a tool. So they are also highly desired trophy wives, which comes in handy when you’re running a centuries spanning breeding project to bring about some superhuman messiah, and you need ready access to all those noble blood lines you want to cross. In one of the later books it says about one of them that, in her training, she mastered the 96 forms of orgasm. You can see why in my youth I found this Sisterhood to be very interesting.

Anyway, when I found this picture, “Komposition(?)” by Rudolf Koppitz from around 1920, it immediately screamed “Bene Gesserit” at me, perfectly encapsulating an aspect of my probably favorite book. Man, I’m soo hyped for this movie, and the buzz I’m hearing is very positive, to say the least.

@jabbath1987 Can you, or anybody else, explain to me why this post doesn’t belong in “All the other stuff” and needed to be moved to “Uncategorized”? It’s not such a big deal, but I honestly have no clue what’s supposed to be the difference between those categories. Other than that Uncategorized is practically invisible. Why are cats or Formula 1 appropriate “Other Stuff” and vintage nudes or literature are not? I think boobies are always appropriate on vhtv.

From vintage to Vintage

This is the last love of Wyatt Earp, in one of the first nude of that time who have reach us.

Funny thing, you can see a good reconstruction of the moment this photo is taken (while the first shooutout at the ok corral is haing place) in the 1994 movie Tombstone

2 Likes