How could I pay for subscription now?

Hello, I used to pay for subcription with Paypal, after Paypal disappeared, I used Verotel/Sofortüberweisung to pay.
But now I can not pay with this them anymore,it said that Sofortüberweisung is not available in this online shop.
What happened??? What should I do to pay ??? Or Voyeur-House doesn´t need subscriber anymore?

1 Like

Hi there,

Unfortunately, currently we can only accept credit cards and BitCoin as payment option.

1 Like

vous connaissez le cours du BITCOIN ?

30-day Premium membership with BitCoin costs 0.00100004 BTC (which also includes 10% discount for BitCoin payments).

:warning: This price is actual at the time of this message. For up-to-date price, please consider checking out VHTV Payment options to see how much BTC you need to pay to cover the desired subscription plan

2 Likes

ok merçi pour l’info.

I criticize this for months and I suggested to include Paysafecard as a payment option. It works very well on chaturbate and I see no reason why it should not work here too. VHTV tells us for months and months they would consider this option but nothing happens. Very sad!

So waiting is happiness or it could never happen

I’m afraid it will never happen… :cry: