Hot female and male participants taking a shower/bath

I got this idea from @GladNGrumpy I just realized I got my 1 yr anniversary badge 15 days ago :joy: but anyway I want to create this for everybody that can add their favorite pics/videos to this topic
I really want to really interact with everybody cause I really don’t get to have a chat with ppl on here I love to contribute and have fun
I will start with the beautiful Lyla :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::fire:

9 Likes

Nice idea, this could very well turn into a good one. I’ll start with Paige, who may be my all time favourite here on VHTV :heart:

6 Likes

I’m hoping this will turn out great thanks :+1: and Paige was :fire:

1 Like

Here’s amelie😍

4 Likes

I hope this don’t get deleted cause I will keep this going myself posting hot pics of these beautiful females :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Got a little nostalgic, so here is Funny :heart:

9 Likes

Ilka :heart:

6 Likes

Martha :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

A beauty in a bath :heart_eyes: :heart:

8 Likes

I have a lot to thank that camera for… Many beautiful moments.

Chloe

Bertha

7 Likes

Wynona :heart_eyes: :hot_face: :fire:

10 Likes

Like you G &G got a little reminiscent and found one of many similar shots from the best showerer of all time - and one of my favourites - who i believe now Chaturbates - CLara

10 Likes

We can’t have a shower/bath topic without the Queen

4 Likes

The Goddess of Showers - Medea :joy:

2 Likes

Melissa :heart:

7 Likes

Krista :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Alisa :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Diba :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Top 2 of all time @Jab and when they were together- dynamite.

1 Like

I was literally just looking for a good shot of Krista. Tied for 1st place of all time for me with Chloe :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: