Henry (Part 3)

doing ok got my daughter moved in with me with her hubby and my grand daughter . ,think they moved back coz they think im gonna snuff it and want first dibbs on my stuff lol :rofl: but happy as fuk to spend time with my granddaughter toook her to see a real life alien at wembely stadium . tasty looking alien it was to, goes by the name of taylor swift :crazy_face: :rofl: So dont tend to spend much time on here just pop in daily to see whats happening ,and of late havent seen much to keep me intrested lol

14 Likes

6 Likes

Good to hear. Miss your factual posts and sometimes with a wonderful sense of humor. All without English slang (ha,ha sometimes I can’t find them with Google). Hope you keep stopping by! lol

4 Likes

The moving package is still in the hallway. We’ll see what happens, but there is a good “atmosphere in the house”! :thinking: :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Glad to hear ur doing okay :hugs:

4 Likes

8 Likes

:wink: :hugs:

8 Likes

At least she removed the crown cork bottle cap…

5 Likes

Remember to delete your browser history before you go to sleep.

5 Likes

wie dumm muss man sein erst wird sie ins eck geschmiessen und dann bläst sie ihm einen aber vieleicht braucht sie das

Da ist meistens auch immer eine menge Alkohol im Spiel, ich glaube nicht das das etwas mit Dummheit zu tun hat

Henry and the girls and the residents of the other rooms, respond to the demand, the perverts and the voyeurs. This is their business and they do everything to surprise you, and this has nothing to do with real life, this is a game. You think that if you criticize one of them, you will become better. Wrong, you will not become better, you are still just voyeurs with your frustrations and complexes. If you are on a lower level than Henry and his girls, at least do not insult them, because they work hard to satisfy all your deviations.

4 Likes

Ne nous voilons pas la face.
Henry est le patron et c est lui qui décide qui arrive et qui s en va.
Les filles le savent d entrée dans leur contrat qu elles signent avec lui.
On a pu le constater depuis le départ de mira.
Il profite du système de vhtv.
Et il a raison… Tant qu il peut.
Pour ma part ceux qui critiquent Henri c est surtout par jalousie car ils aimeraient tellement être a sa place et baiser toutes ses filles.

12 Likes

you’ve said everything there is to say… :+1:

1 Like

The fact that I saw everything from the beginning what had happened
Shelia went to sleep in the living room While Jutta when out
Henry took Sheila to sleep in the bedroom
Jutta came back and went to sleep in the bedroom
Henry objected and Jutta got angry and all the fuss started
causing Henry to throw Jutta and her clothes out of the room
I’m not taking Jutta’s place or Henry’s, I’m just mention what I saw

1 Like

11 Likes

Indian meditation books, to calm things down.

Mira come back please

1 Like

mira now lives his single life in peace with everyone…

Hello Hannah and Sedric

6 Likes