Henry (Part 2)

1 Like

yes, Kano’s, and she’s riding it.

2 Likes

wait for the next ship maybe you can see them on board
 :joy: :joy:

1 Like

OMG i just saw her have a seizure. for as long as ive watched them i have never seen this happen to Mira. is this New or has she always had these??? :worried:

1 Like

Yes, Mira is an epileptic and has had several seizures throughout the years. She had one on a loggia a week or two ago, but I don’t recall which apt it was. Henry was there to catch her, so she didn’t get hurt that time, but she’s been hurt a few times from falling in the past. Someone posted a video of that one in the loggia, but I don’t remember which apt it was. It may have been this one or their old apt. IDK.

2 Likes

I will add that Henry takes very good care of her when she has a seizure. What ever people think of him I definitely give him credit for that. :+1:

3 Likes

I also remember Henry lying in bed with one and Mira lying on the floor next to her. [A really great picture]

But even with this lifestyle, these dropouts don’t get any better. People who don’t get any sunshine at all are very prone to depression and this also promotes such mishaps. Plus your eating habits.

“The Rolling Stones Sympathy For The Devil”

The one in the loggia was at their last apartment. No one was close to her and did not know until she fell and was hitting bottles. Yes, Henry is very caring when these happen. You can tell when they are coming by her facial expressions. I do the same thing, only not as bad or often

1 Like

There was also a more recent one in a loggia when Henry WAS there to catch her.

Does anybody know who that smooth black haired girl at realm 62 is? What her name is for instance? :hugs:

1 Like

3 Likes

How could M&M realm just disappear? It’s just gone.

This was a different one. In the video I saw, which was posted probably less than two weeks ago, there were three guys, including Henry, who was standing directly in front of Mira less than an arm’s length away. They were smoking in the loggia. Henry caught Mira before she fell and sat down on the floor cradling her in his arms.

ja aber warum sind sie nicht mehr am netz

1 Like

da flogen die fetzen sie haben sich gestritten und geschlagen seit dem sind sie verschwunden ich vermute vhtv hat sie ausgeschaltet

1 Like

Auf das habe ich gewartet und verpasst. So ein Mist.

es war nicht schön was henry gemacht hat er schlug ihr ins gesicht und an den kopf da ging er auf den balkon sie ging hinterher dann waren sie weg

1 Like

Wow WTF? What exactly happened?