Henry (Part 2)

What did Yoda say when he seen himself on digital tv? “HDMI”

1 Like

2 Likes

I would imagine that the ‘PVC’ bodysuit would make things a bit sweaty after a while… :nose:

1 Like

Now we know for sure! a …has more brains than Henry :face_with_thermometer: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Henry’s future bedmate! :s___ping: :thinking: :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Well they both have something in common now, inactivity!!! :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

When will the satisfying activity level be properly resumed? That is the big question. :hugs:

When Henry is able to find these elusive new girls which he seems to be having trouble with lately.
He’s even lost his last remaning shagg and ass reamer now :joy:

2 Likes

He even seems to have temporarily lost Mira… My good god help us all… :joy: :fire:

That’s what i was meaning by his last remaining shagg :joy:

1 Like

It all just seems a bit lost at least at the moment. But it probably will rise from the ashes I think. :joy: :kissing_heart:

so you believe in zombies then? this appartment as died , and any action now . can only be performed by the undead, i know vhtv allow all forms of sex , but even they would never allow necrophillia :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, I do not believe in zombies. And at least if it is any comfort for you I whole heartedly follow your line about that a man and a woman can not have a proper relation without the sexual tension. At least I do have that conviction within this concept. :joy: :fire:

2 Likes

Holy Hell, Henry is cleaning the realm. I must be in the wrong place.
:dizzy_face:

1 Like

ou dort Mira en ce moment , vous le savez ?

As she obviously does not have GoPro attached to her forehead this is a silly question :upside_down_face:

Most likely she is s___ping somewhere outside of the VH concept. :kissing_heart: :hugs:

1 Like

Any names for the couple currently visiting?