Henry (Part 2)

Certainly must be cheaper than the UK… but then, maybe they are not ‘mad to go green’ - or not ‘capitalists’ anyway.

Bye bye.

Мира такая сексуальная

1 Like

eine hat sich schon eingenistet.

6 Likes

Квартиры Миры и Юлии не должны находиться рядом.

Es lagen grade mal 20 Tage zwischen dem letzten Urlaub und dem jetzigen Urlaub. Scheinbar verdienen M&H ja gut oder Miras Nebenshop als Fußnagel Designerin liefert das Kleingeld.

1 Like

Difficile de suivre cette fille, elle change de nom régulièrement. Heureusement que nous la reconnaissons à ses tatouages…

2 Likes

3 Likes

Luckily she has only changed her name once. :hugs:

1 Like

Some participents have changed their names and apartments many times over the years which is sometimes confusing

1 Like

Yes, I have also noticed that. Impossible to keep up with regurlarly at least for me. It can happen quite often too as far as I can see. Can be quite confusing. :hugs:

1 Like

anyone know if realm39 will be back?

Girls’ evening!

2 Likes

6 Likes

By amount of luggage (all she owns?) Trisha has in the hallway it looks like she’s going to be for quite a while! :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe, but M&H left with just one suitcase with a bag inside. Each also having a backpack. If they’ve been gone for a while, and considering what luggage they’ve taken, they’re probably in a naturist camp.

1 Like

It’s funny. Julia and Trisha are here to do flat-sitting. And Kano and Catia are looking after Julia’s flat. I’m beginning to think it’s flat roulette or something similar. Interesting game. Let’s see where the next journey takes us :rofl: :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing. I haven’t heard anything

1 Like

What if Henry and Mira are setting up a new place for Trisha? :rofl: :rofl:

And now, Trisha is housesitting,

Julia is Trisha-sitting,

And Kano is sitting in the kitchen. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes