Henry (Part 2)

1 Like

im guessing he means wether your straight or bent as to which way you view that pic

1 Like

Got it in one pal, very intuitive of you for a commoner :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Personally i prefer to enter the front door rather than the back door or is that the tradesman entrance :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

we old guys know the correct entrance its all these fucked up internet kids that find pleasure playing in s__t , :rofl:

1 Like

One thing does do my head in really, how the fuck did you ever make TL-3 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Anyway time for a break, these intellectual conversations get very tiring for us old buggers :+1: :joy:

1 Like

I think he answered my “question” above your pic. (JMO)

1 Like

well first i asked to be promoted ,well that didnt work then i begged to be promoted and that didnt work ,then i threatened to cause a disruption , that didnt work either , then i tried to bribe @kaya but she being the ice queen we all know and love came back at me with this
Town Hall Twitch GIF by Hyper RPG so in the end i :pray: for a miracle , and in the end :santa: gave me it for xmas

1 Like

He quoted the pic, so I think he meant that, but I still don’t get it.

You can bent which way you want, you still see the pic. It’s 2D.

Apologies ahead, but would you mind if I ask what the advantage is?

@kaya told me a while back, I’d be close, never heard anything of it since, but actually don’t know what it’d give me.

bent as in man love is what we was referring to , and straight as in man on woman

1 Like

Something extra to look at… :joy::joy::joy:

Like Henry’s grey room ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well if im honest it dont do anything for me as i dont do any of the options level3 give you . i just comment /.upload pics n vids and take the piss , as to what level 3 gives you well i cant be fucked even looking at the advantages :rofl: anyway lets get back on subject or dem der level 3 and above fukers will come and boot us into another topic

1 Like

I’ll cut that here. I posted a pic with no comment, and that doesn’t tell me where this discussion is founded in, but I think it’s not life-immanent anyways.

Book closed on that,

next chapter. :joy: :joy: :joy:

If you are that interested in the Trust levels read this pal…

Understanding Discourse Trust Levels

so can someone tell me why the fuk we are even visiting and commenting in this topic its not as though anything exciting as happened lately …confused.com :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thx mate, I took a glimpse look, nothing to write home about, but thx again. :+1:

I guess nothing better to do, and don’t wanna miss if surprise surprise something happens for a change. :joy: :joy: :joy: