Henry (Part 2)

Hello Carlie (blond and pregnant), but who is the long-haired next to Zoja?

4 Likes

Speaking of which, that is a very good question. :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

The only one I can locate who looks like her is a lady named Ori. She is also in the Wiki. But I am not entirely sure it is her. :hugs:

1 Like

Could be her. We need to see the boobs to be sure :wink:

1 Like

So you are actually saying I could be right with my eye sight recognition? Wow. That is really not every day. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink:

2 Likes

dont build your hopes up @jabbath1987 as an habit of kicking you back down when your up m8 :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yes. You are absolutely right. Jabs is the expert. I am just a member here. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve always defended this apartment but now there’s nothing left to do (I bet henry as soon as they all leave he jumps right on the computer…

1 Like

Kind of sadly I think you are absolutely right. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Yeah. I know that. But I have never considered that as a problem. You two ultimately like eachother. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I agree with you as you know I have argued many times with robwin in defense of this apartment…

Yes. You ultimately have some small and minor differences in opinions, but in the end you two appreciate eachother. So at the end of the day that is no problem the way I see it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

robwin love him and hate him at the same time… :hugs:

Yeah. I actually can see that point. That is just the way it is sometimes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

I love you too only with robwin it’s harder… :hugs:

Yeah. But you know Rob is a kind and nice guy really. But it is just sort of what it is like with him in a way. You either take him or leave him. Or something in between. I choose the something in between. :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I know him virtually from the early days you vhtv…

slow down you will give rob a coronary 2 men profusely expressing profound love for him not only that carry on the way your talking and we might think you swing both ways :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. I know that. You have a considerably longer history with him than for example I have. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

1 Like

and a virtual love also because I think robwin is not n the real person we see in the forum…

1 Like