Henry (Part 2)

3 Likes

3 Likes

In the beginning , Mira and Henry played with one other couple at a time…they were the best times. They then developed into party a____ls , which was the downfall of the realm. Recently , they have returned to foursomes and there are signs that we may see them back to their best…the Christmas meeting at Katori being a good example.

1 Like

Yes. I absolutely agree with you. With the exception of that foursome at Katori, the both of them more or less have to just be stuck with each other. At least that is the temporary truth for now. :hugs:

2 Likes

man muss erst mal jemanden finden die es auch vor laufender Kamera sex haben wollen.

Yes, and there are less and less of the ones who want to do that by now. Quite bad for us as members. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Mira ist schon früh zur Arbeit gegangen ,ich glaube sie macht Hausbesuche für medizinische Fußpflege.

das ist halt das Problem.

Quicky before going to days___p. :rofl:

4 Likes

I just went back a couple of months and it looks like Mira never sucks Henry’s dick. I’d like to see Mira sucking his dick now and again.

He’s always got his mouth on her pussy though. (I like that too btw.) :sunglasses:

1 Like

The mouth on her pussy technique is generally called pussy licking if I am not absolutely mistaken. :slight_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

In henrys case it’s a full course meal :rofl:

1 Like

Paul empties the fridge every time he shows up and has no other option. :laughing:

1 Like

Absolutely most probably yes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: At least a wee bit of time ago since I have observed the two of them performing pussy licking. Not always that I bother watching it. :joy:

1 Like

fertig

3 Likes

:dolphin: :dolphin:

1 Like

Smoking hot in the bathtub suddenly gets a new meaning. I would say. :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

My friend, no matter what Mira does, she makes it look hot!

1 Like

Yes, of course that is how it is. I just hang on to that. I fully support you there. Well said. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :joy:

1 Like