Henry (Part 2)

Interessant

1 Like

Vielleicht sind dass aber auch nur Koffer vom Urlaub ?!

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

Miras Gepäck aus ihrer Wohnung

I was wondering if Mira and Henry were picking up the stuff of the Chantal Paolo realm during their vacation

Keine Ahnung.

changing of the guards.

Shana and Elisha gone, Nerina coming and the blond girl with the big titts, can’t remember her name (if she has one).

i see mira as the C.F.M shorts on is she hoping for some action then ???

Maybe Mr bluehair is hoping for some action. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

methinks ole blondie might just be a cock blocker as far as blue hair goes ,if he so much as kisses mira she will be

his ass out of there

1 Like

I’m wondering who that girl with the orange hair could be :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Those two look a little like those that Mira and Henry had a 4 with in Christmas Day/Boxing Day…but with different hair colour.

Ist dass nicht nerina ?

Of course she is, it was a joke. Noone else has these orange hair. Only Julia used to have it like that for a while…as far as I remember. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Talking about the one at Katori with Evalina and Jerno ?

No, don’t think so. The guy Jerno in the foursome looks more arabic, and the girl Evalina in the foursome seemed much shorter to me.

This one here has way bigger boobs as it seems.

nerina she lives in mira and henry,s old flat!

you mean she stays there once in a blue moon ,she uses that appartment as a halfway house

She is assigned to it, but doesn’t live there, ask @robwin he knows. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dont start him off again ,@Robwin as mellowed a bit since the newyear , prob to pissed to complain , lets all send him a beer lol

:+1: :+1: :+1:

rather a barrel of extra-stout.

or bitter i.e. Ale if desired.

He deserves it.