Henry (Part 2)

He will be bk I’d bet money on it

the window should always be the 1st option :rofl:

of course after review he will be back

1 Like

Henry is history ? Appartment no longer online
He crossed a line - no way to hit Mira or any Girl !
His Appartment was always interesting because he seduced all the young Girls.

He will be bk give it 3 or 4 days I’ve seen alot worse on vhtv than this

and i hope we get an appology for missing the soft tender love making that we are missing right now

you never digested the fact that indira and kostja left …

It’s an obsessive it really is he’s like a crazy Stalker he can’t handle the fact other men other than his Kosta have shagged Indira

Sadly you may be right. But VHTV may surprise us this time, one just never knows until it happens one way or another :man_shrugging:

Only time will tell :point_up:

well if henry is done its an injustice

1 Like

i dont know why alot of forum members dont join the project as a participant they sure do get deeply involved in it . its a viewing site , and this forum is a place to talk
about what we see and not get to deeply involved in what they see

if one day they come back (indira and kostja) it is not a problem as long as things are going well…then if something happens people start blaming henry as we have seen before…

1 Like

You can message vhtv support in Henry’s favour if you feel that strongly about it

1 Like

i did, asked them to review and see mire starting it and henrys reponce to gain cotrol of his house

I’m sure vhtv will check and review the footage

1 Like

@kaya; How many years did you sentence Henry?

1 Like

If anyone in VHTV has access to Mira, please let her know that I (and I’m sure many, many members of this group), wish her well. It would be nice to see her back but her health, both physically and emotionally is more important.

1 Like

someone get a petition going to get henry back online ill sign it a 1000 times poor buggr as been unjustly sanctioned

Condivido la tua richiesta a VHTV.