Henry (Part 2)

You have to please misunderstand me correctly, but… Pia by his side. Not the biggest chance in the world for some real action to happen then. :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I fully understand that this is unbelievable, but since the day Gerda move in, Henry hasn’t even got his knob out to another woman if that isn’t love, I don’t know what is.:heart_eyes: know that I am a massive Mira fan and I hope her new life is good, but Henry‘s new life is giving me early nights, I’m used to wake up at 4am after 2hours s___p to see what was happening now I’m fully awake and ready to go at 4 am :joy: life’s a bitch

There are just less and less chance for late nights past 4am per now. I feel for you. And I fully agree with your analysis here. Life can be a bitch. Sometimes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Probably in some sanatorium

That’s right… Gerda doesn’t mind if he has another woman as longest she lives with Henry

Well it ain’t helping a lot :joy:
But from events lately it must be an anti sex sanatorium showing how to keep your knob in your pants :joy:

1 Like

Henry doesn’t know who is leaving or who is entering in that Realm, he has left everything to Gerda

Gerda, while Henry s___ping on the couch, She didn’t go to s___p in the bed… Like a faithful guard stays near him…

never ever at own will

Nice that they get along so well, since it looks like they’ll be sharing Henry.

and off in the grey room, … Pia-style. :angry: :rage:

Damn shame that Chyna it seems has suddenly lowered her standards :cry:

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

1 Like

are u talking about her underwear lol

Where is the grey room ?

Did something happen between Chyna and Henry ?

Deserted by the girls? :smile:

Have we seen she has yet? JMO

Just more playthings, am rather disappointed in Chyna I thought she was better than that.

1 Like