Henry (Part 2)

It’s isn’t free unless you are a subscriber.

Exactly, but not everyone in this group is a subscriber, so the heading is misleading.

Yep sure is, in fact it is incorrect.

The main thing was, that jabbs tried to proof, that against another post Henry’s clips are not gone out of the archive.

And the archive was never free without subscription.

Watch videos with Henry & Gerda in for free at Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes page 1 Here is what Jabbath tried to proof in a post earlier today.

While henrys room was offline the video archives under his name had gone, im a subcriber

I saw that, yes, and I tried the same thing that jabbath did via the appartment with the participant Henry

This is what you get, the promotion should read “watch…for free…within your subscription

and the problem (if it was one) would be solved

That is quite possible, but when I read the post and tried it out, they were there, so they can only have been gone for a short time.

Nonetheless, Henry is playing aroung on/in Gerda, she seems to like it, archive is restored, all good :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Henry & Gerda - They look alike…

Really, i must certainly get my eyes tested then :joy:

Doesnt she have Miras dressing gown on

The excitement is gone! Gerda is feeling better again. I believe that this will not be the last time we discuss the past.

I wouldn’t really call some one trying to self harm and being mentally upset exciting would you?

No, absolutely not. It was also right to move out of the apartment. Human dignity comes above all, even if we are voyeurs.

I think of Trisha, with her pain. At that time. Action had to be taken there too. And was briefly switched off. The money has to come second.

frankly I’m afraid of gerda to an uncommon attitude …although of course everyone thinks that every time gerda cries or goes crazy it’s henry’s fault…

@Tyrese69961 according to m’s gerda needs help (although I like henry of course he is not the best person)…needs another help…

Henry bought fresh beautiful flowers for Gerda - Nice Partner

I fully agree with you. :hugs: :slight_smile: