Henry (Part 2)

Maybe it was getting a little crowded for Chyna´s taste!

Nahhh she’s getting out while the going is good, didn’t think she would stay that long.

Well, Chyna is exposedly very shy by nature, so no surprise for me there. :hugs: :slight_smile:

currently on stage and I hope it stays that way

She always seems to be in a good mood. Cant realy figure out their relationship!
Just old friends?

Just old friends with temporarily absolutely no benefits put on hold? :hugs: :slight_smile:

une forte amitié commes les inséparables dans une cage.

But then again, it is a strange paradox that she is always in a good mood. :hugs:

A good old “film night” with the gang to start off with? :rofl:

Now we are talking “the real old good gang”. :heart_eyes: :sweat_smile:

Chyna was brought in as a close friend by Shana, and Shana is a very close friend of Henry.

Chyna had some long bath-sessions with Shana in this apartment when it was Shana’s.

Then, when Shana left, Chyna was gone for a while, but lately shows up more often at Alida.

First she kept a distance to Henry, but latest she was naked with Henry in the tub, and except her fanny, Henry could touch and feel her up.

Except for getting naked, Chyna hasn’t performed in VHTV with running cameras, but she is active in at least one other platform, where she doesn’t cover anything.

Sorry, don’t get the message.

Thanks for the update! I used to follow Shana in this apartment but didnt remember her. :smiley:

Shana still has the stored content available in the video archive here. :hugs:

1 Like

Der Gast macht sich auf und davon was er hier von Henry zu sehen bekommt Leider ist VHTV ohne Mira nichts mehr wert und daher habe ich und 29 andere vom Mira Club auch nicht mehr verlängert. Die 40Euro kann ich besser anlegen als Henrys Sauf-Exzesse anzuschauen. Wenn Mira ihre eigene Wohnung bekommt ,kann man es sich noch mal überlegen. in diesem sinne Tschüss!

1 Like

Nicht mehr normal was da passiert. Ich habe das Gefühl das Henry kurz davor ist, heftig abzustürzen.
Dieses Apartment habe ich nun von meinen Favoriten entfernt.

Schade aber das kann ich mir nicht mehr anschauen.

1 Like

2 Likes