Henry (Part 2)

Mira’s back

yeah, but she won’t stay for long, i suppose

Desperately need some comfort!!:joy:

or her fridge is empty.

@Henry

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :hugs: :hugs:

“cant live with them but cant live without them”. The sad story of their life!

Well, well, Mira is back I see. Not the greatest shock the world has been subjected to. :hugs: :fire: :slight_smile:

gosh but don’t you get tired of bombing only one participant every day…(go ahead and look at other apartments)…

and stronger than me I do it even in real life who is denigrated I always defend him… (will you please tell me what do you have against henry to go against him every day)…from the way you complain it sounds like a perverse…

1 Like

As I tried to point out “can’t live with them but can’t live without them”. The sad story of their life!
That is far from bombing as you call it. Some people just react to his way of treating women.

I just call the situation as I see it, mate. :hugs. :hugs:

henry treats women much better than some participants did…

Thats a matter of opinion as I see it, but it depends on your own values! Lets leave it at that.

of course you can each have a say…but this doggedness against henry are you doing it because you don’t know what to do or is there another reason…

I have my views on different situations, others may have their views. That is how it is, and also how it is suppose to be. :hugs: :slight_smile:

I honestly defend him because it’s too much for what is being charged…

At least they seems to get along very well now! :heart_eyes: :laughing:

On the positive side, I get to enjoy Mira and Henrys even longer version of Circus Maximus. I just have to enjoy it for as long as it lasts, I suppose. It is sort of like a light comedy show joke. :slight_smile: :hugs:

Even more positve is that they really seem to get along very well for now at least. :slight_smile: