Henry (Part 2)

Who’s the new bird then? I see they go straight to a secret room now, maybe she’s embarrassed :joy:

@ robwin doesn’t this secret room kind of contradict the whole purpose of VHTV?

It is a wardrobe and obviously there is no clear rule from VHTV if there are cams needed in there or not. Some places have and some have not. Hiding in there is of course not allowed.

i see the casting couch is in use again

She’s not new, I don’t remember her name.

I remember in Henry’s old place they didn’t have a camera in the wardrobe (unlike now) but nobody seemed to mind because he wasn’t disappearing in there. There were a few funny conspiracies though in what was really behind that door :laughing:

He seems to be disappearing into that storage room more often than in the last apartment.

try telling Henry that . its no different to the last place when they dissapeared for ages in the secret /wardrobe room that did not exist

She is Giana. They already fucked. So no casting needed :wink:

He fucked Pia in there :joy:

I know, I didn’t remember the name.

The name of the Girl is Giana.

Giana has definately changed hair colour since the last time I saw her. No doubt. :fire: :hugs:

They used to have at least three of the old crowd going in and out naked of the room that didn’t exist :joy:
Always has been one no rules for Henry and other rules for everybody else, still is. :roll_eyes:

She certainly is well proportioned in many areas :joy:

Yes, without mentioning which areas eh… I agree with you. :hugs:

Obviously dipping deep in the barrel to find suitable willing guests now :joy:

How deep is the barrel? That is the big question. :hugs:

1 Like

2 Likes

A shame it’s such crap views

shes making him work for not a lot :rofl: