Henry (Part 2)

When wearing them she only sees Henry with his halo :joy:

yes she mst think hes some kind of saint

any vids off whats been going on

Saint Henry has a kind of ring about, then again he loves rings :joy:

he sure does

It was focused on the person, could have been a photo of him in vacation in Arabia,… if I had one.

Yeah, riding a camel perhaps :joy:

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Alida, Gerda

No, That’s a requirement to join our club

Then again, think about it. Is it really more exciting to ride a camel than riding a womans chocolate factory? :joy:

Home sweet home :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Poor guy he is worn out :joy: :joy: :joy:

Only if he couldn’t find a woman !! :laughing:

Maybe Chyna

I think Henry needs rescuing from himself as the self-destruct button is definitely pushed and only Mira can help him, she needs to take him away again maybe book him into rehab but that falla is definitely not in a good place. Not that he deserves Mira’s help :joy:

Ich glaube Reha Kliniken gibt’s in Russland nicht für Alkoholkranke? Henry würde auch sowas nicht akzeptieren.

nope i think hes fine how he is hes a grown man he can live how he sees fit we are viewers not dictators we have no say what participants do

I very much agree with that statement. I am a satisfied viewer and user. Would not have it any other way. Then I am also very happy not to be on camera myself. Actually. :slight_smile: :hugs:

exactly we pay to watch my friend not interfear if henry is happy on the project leave him alone if he wants to leave im sure he will when he is ready

Every one of the participants including Henry or any other participant for that matter are free to either do what ever they want or they are free to leave when ever they want. I as a viewer or we as viewers can not interfer in that process no matter how much we want it. That is the actual reality. :hugs:

1 Like