Henry (Part 2)

such a shame Mira has gone , Lets hope all the girls shut him out so he cant get any now , he has always been a big headed up himself prat , Maybe Mira should move back in and kick him out .

Well I missed the drama but if Mira does leave VHTV, it is really bad news for them and us. She is a beautiful really sexy woman who has brought me at least, many hours of brilliant erotic entertainment. In the short term, I just hope she is Ok.

1 Like

yes hope she is ok as well , but better off without him , he has alwys done what he wants and she has to do what shes told

Actually I donā€™t get that impression of Mira - she seems a strong woman to me who knows what she wants and would not easily be put upon. Of course, none of us really know - they undoubtedly both enjoyed many of their encounters on VHTV and are in it together - or have been.

1 Like

obviously all against henryā€¦ :cry:

Mira will be ok, i have always thought she was the brains behind the partnership and used to organise everything. She will have her head screwed on ok donā€™t worry.
I reckon it will be him that falls apart now so stock up with pop corn now :laughing:

You obviously couldnā€™t wait for something like this to happen so you can unleash even more of your hatred of henryā€¦

1 Like

Yep, Iā€™m sure you are right about Mira but I do think they are a longstanding genuine couple so if there has been a serious rift it may well upset her and also there was reference to her medical condition which we have seen before and is always worrying.

Well no point in going over and over it now as we will probably never know the truth anyway so speculating only makes it worse.

No one hates Henry, that is rather a strong word, not our fault he is a right tosser, many members use the word clown, maybe you would like to berate them as well. :laughing:

a person who attacks another person every day what do you call it?

2 Likes

I think every day is rather an exaggeration but if it makes you happy who am i to argue with you. :laughing:

1 Like

doesnā€™t make me happy and just a conversation between two peopleā€¦

2 Likes

Ok with me pal, no problem.

2 Likes

Man hat es Live gesehen wie er ihr ins Gesicht und dann an den Kopf geschlagen hat, und Ć¼brigens es war nicht das erste mal wo er sie geschlagen hat. und das immer im Vollrausch!

acabo de volver de vacaciones, alguien me puede decir donde esta Mira? y que pasĆ³?

1 Like

No i am afraid i never saw what happened.

henry definitely did wrong but I would like to remind you that long ago in the old apartment mira entered the house and went into the lodge and hit henryā€¦(letā€™s try to see both sides of the coin)ā€¦

2 Likes

Pack fights, pack gets along, my f____r used to say.
in Deutsch klingt es besser:
Pack schlƤgt sich, Pack vertrƤgt sich.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not like the so called hatred for Henry isnā€™t warranted, how many times at a party would he be _____, naked, waving dick around and putting his hand on girls legs, who would then remove his hand, and 25 minutes later he puts his hands on their legs again, only for them to remove his hand again