Henry (Part 2)

I hope wife swap parties coming…

Does not look promising Mira looks angry and Henry is trying so hard

Anyone who knows Mira knows, that she is the one who chooses who she fucks.
The man has to wait for a signal from her… it can be a touch, a kiss or a hug that means that she is interested in him.
F___ed attempts have never been successful

1 Like

It seems that Henri has been controlled again, without getting anything from the blonde…

Henrys technique, if you can call it that, doesn’t seem well suited towards mature women :roll_eyes: either that or he’s blown his cork now :laughing:

1 Like

That is why he needs constantly feeding of younger women then, I suppose. Because of that. :roll_eyes: :laughing:

Still getting over last nights rejection, only 7pm :laughing:

I don’t comment much but watching the guy get so aggressive with Mira kinda pissed me off my personal opinion is that he went over a line between being pushy & almost assaulting her I wouldn’t have blamed her one bit if she kicked him where no man want to be kicked or used that whip in her hand to teach him a lesson I think she gave him more than enough indication that his dick was outa luck he should have got the Hint

mira aint no pushover she cant be easily manipulated , i wouldnt worry she had everything under control ,

yes I agree she did I just think she shouldn’t have had to the guy was Wrong

Very little has been happening at Henry and Mira’s place lately. They always had a reputation as the best apartment where something was always happening. Unfortunately, that is a thing of the past. Hopefully there will be something happening in this apartment again soon

I agree with you that the activity frequency rate has gone considerably down, that is an undeniable fact. The same goes for the update frequency rate for the videos from the apartment. Sadly. :hugs:

it certainly seems that none of the girls/ladies want anything to do with him in that way.
Many of them seem happy to come round and spend an evening but none want to be pawed anymore. Even Gerda ain’t that willing now.
We haven’t seen Maren for a long time and she was one of the old gang who would still let him fuck her but it’s been a long time since we have seen her now.
And as the years pass by now it wont get any easier.
Maybe he is concentrating now more on the money side of management hence the latest disagreement with Inga and whoever the other manager is.
But he is sure finding it difficult finding other willing sexual partners

As usual your situational analyzing abilities are spot on. I agree with you. :heart_eyes:

Well last night with that couple was a disaster in that way.

or maybe mira as won ,she wanted to slow down on all the sex parties that involved penetration ,and didnt want her husband participating either , now she made it clear that they will entertain and encourage others to perform ,so they get the viewing figures and the payments from them ie Gerda etc and those stupid theme parties which they think we want to see ,

Well if that were the case, it would be a great shame. For me, the best action by M & H - by many miles - is when they swing with another couple.

ive been an avid follower of Mira and Henry ever sinse they joined the project , but these last few months tells me there time here is over now , they need to go and live a life away from the cameras , there is no hope of repeating previous experiences ,and as such its become a sorry saga now

this is how far down the pecking order this appartment is now a few months back if there was 3 guys and mira in there this realm would be no1 in the viewing screens and this topic in the forum would be alight with so many possibilities of what the night holds for us , now NO-ONE gives a fuk :rofl:
bandicam 2023-07-23 21-23-39-471