Henry (Part 2)

I was wrong in my writing I should have kept quiet and left you users to continue your fun…

Sorry sir, reprimand accepted :laughing:

No problem pal we are all b___dy mad anyway even being here :laughing:

next time I think 10 times before I write something…

look staying on topic .its HENRY -MIRA AND SNOOPY ,granted they are not doing much but gotta keep the bosses happy

Don’t worry you post what you want to, as they always say honesty is the best policy :laughing:

To right, at least Henry is happy he stuffing his nuts or whatever they are :laughing:

my honesty and always a protection towards henry even if he doesn’t need it and even if you don’t like it…

Your views don’t particulary worry me, you have your views and i have mine, like everybody else and always will be. We all have differing views which is as it should be as it’s a public forum. :+1:

It is a forum for discussions - good, bad or ugly.

Hear Hear Correct GIF - Hear Hear Correct Agree GIFs

It’s the only nuts Henry’s had felt recently :laughing:

This is the most excitement I’ve seen in this realm since they are back together !!!

Anyone has a Problem with @Henry, You’ll have to go through Me First. :martial_arts_uniform: :black_joker:

Ain’t that Right Mira?

Bodyguard now eh :rofl:

7th Dan in Handbagdo @robwin .

1 Like

I’ll keep quiet then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so lets put all the last few months into persective , (1)an open relationship got fucked up because of another person . weird yes !but ok ill accept that , ( 2) The other person becomes a partnership ,thus pushing the original partner out , even stranger but okay! (3) original partner f___es her way back in sending the imposter back to her rathole, stay with me things are going to get complicated, (4) imposter cant accept defeat so comes back to claim her man by playing the original partner in a bit of girl on girl, what a complete fuk up that was (5) both girls now dont want henry but are not prepared to submit to each other , As expected (6) now nobodys getting any real sex just enough to keep him placated…(7) now here we are upto date and all expecting a ménage à trois , and some proper full on 3some sex , well let me tell you the only person who is really going to get fucked is
saltbae-all-of-us

@Lazurus_aka_Virgil the One thing that I don’t like about Henrys Behavior is:

1: The way He Treats & Exploits Young Ladies as He Sexual Property for His Own Gratification.
2: Picking His Nose and Wiping His Bogies the Dirty Fcuker.
3: Sucking Blokes Dicks, makes Me want to V___t.
4: I’m Thinking.
5: Ditto
6: Ditto
7: Ditto
8: Ditto
9: Ditto
10: Ditto

i have mentioned a few times in the past that this realm reminds me of The Rocky Horror Picture Show , now tell me i was wrong

![1816596-785123-35|690x297]

1 Like

Nope, you’re spot on.

1 Like