Henry (Part 2)

That’s easy there’s 2 in teddys head :laughing:

sure is but how long did you look at the grid before you thought “fuk this” :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

As far as I can spot the easiest thing to read is 253 Chiswick High Road on that plate there. :slight_smile:

I can read “FREE EYE TEST” :rofl:

anyway back to topic . so we are all wondering what the fuk is going on with Henry and Mira .are they still a couple are they not? and the rest of the questions begin with …why .when .which .whenever. so heres a scenario to ponder on . lets say they are still a couple and Mira as decided that she no longer wants to be watched 24/7 and as allowed henry to stay on at the appartment ,and they are treating it like henry is working away from home whilst mira stays at home , and seeing as they are in an open relationship this scenario could work , he brings home the coin whilst she sits at home entertaining some of her previous clients and every so often they gather all there savings and bugger off on holiday for a few days all the while henry still collects an income even when hes not there . , ok let me read this back well ive come to the conclusion i need to stop smoking the ganja whilst im on this site , i type so much bollox its almost believable :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah I get that point. :sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl:

I would kindly ask you not to take this the wrong way and misunderstand me correctly. But thank you to a higher power that I am not Swedish in that regard. :sweat_smile:

Thought you guys said Henry was not here

Where you been camping then? :laughing:

Who’s that sitting in the bean bag with Gerda?

As far as I can see that is Henry. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You guys said he was on Vacation. Didn’t say he would be back now

Vacation is defined as having a start and an ending…

2 Likes

Then we have to assume that it was a super short Vacation if that was the case then. :slight_smile:

Yeah! I know what a vacation is!

how the fuk would we know when he would be back .like you we just wait and see , and a vacation can be determined by being absent for 2 days or more , hes been away over that so yes hes been on VACATION

1 Like

wait for it ,the thumbs down icon is about to be used by the angry little man

4 Likes