Henry (Part 2)

I am sure he means original place. I do not know where it is either. :hugs: :slight_smile:

Not just me then ol

Veska hat wunderschöne BrĂŒste :+1:

It’s an original spelling ain’t it?, keeps you on yer b___dy toes anyway :laughing:

just watching if anybody pays attention. :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

Negative point - Another couple that only has sex in the dark, and monochrome images, sad
Positive point, good images of nudity and in the shower

Someone disappeared in the bathroom without cameras
(not to use another word)

That is where the toilet is.

Yes I know, regardless of whether the toilet is there, in reality it is an area without cameras, sometimes it is very useful for other things

And besides that group visits to “toilet”, there is other division next to it without cams where people hide regularly. They even leave the door open to block the view of the corridor
But it’s realm18, the special eyes for tickets on this subject only are open for other realms.
Just like occurred for years in the same participant old realm

Yes, unfortunately, it is true, I have noticed several situations, and did not comment, who reads what I write, noticed that I chose the words, and did not want to give more details, so there should be no blind spaces in the apartments, and be installed the technique of the black square, in places where do not want to share where the toillet is

could it be that if your a manager and have to do castings for future potential guest and you have a blind room to inituate someone thats shy but as potential, possibilities YES but think the not mentioned character in your summary took the piss with that option .

I don’t see a problem on toilets don’t have cams, it’s totally their right, if to be used as toilets and not like it happens here constantly (and on his last place). But i see problems when some realms are f___ed to change that stuff on small rooms (not only toilets) and others are protected (or like who complains on others is conveniently blind here) and allowed to do this for years

This cam was placed on realm46. Guess it explains well

Well, I am not sure I understood the last part well, anyway, fortunately, there are apartments, that share everything, even in the bathroom, but those apartments, are at a higher level (in my opinion), and for those who say otherwise, then these apartments share the same as who do

Sparkles is right. Wardrobes should have cams.

They need the toilet room to take their d__gs.

if that is the general concensus by the majority of members and as its inline with what VHTV state in there about page "Our website is dedicated to our Houses, independent apartments and houses all over the world, working with ambitious young people, who like their life to be exposed to everybody in our growing club. 
then surely the only thing that should be private is a view of a toilet , so why do the owners of the site still allow blind spots , Henry as been doing it for years now , and he even had the audacity to admit he was doing it in this group when he commented once and promised it would never happen again , and yet he still never opened up the camera in that wardrobe/room and now in the new appartment he as not 1 but 2 rooms , granted one could be a small toilet and would be difficult to place a camera in such a small room to hide there modesty "not that they should have any but watching someone take a dump is pushing it a bit far " BUT 2 rooms not likely ,

New with his name on title, because have been full manipulated by him with these same conveniently hidden elements for years while others

would love to know what admins views on this are . will we ever know ? doubt it very much as they cant come right out and say they allow him to do this without causing a major fallout lol

I have a gif that defines perfectly the answer to your question, but i don’t want to upset the henry simps flags brigade, too much power there :joy: :joy: