Henry (Part 2)

please pretty please this story as gone stale now

Ahhh thanks, so must be pretty final then :roll_eyes:
What do the say, “Parting is such sweet sorrow” :laughing:
Only recently logged not had much time to have a rummage yet so thanks for that. :+1:

we actually lost the old mira about a year ago , the one we got in place was a ticking time bomb

You could say almost the same for Henry.

1 Like

love him or hate him he brought in the entertainment ,granted he was like a bad rash and showed up at all the wrong times ,

I have often said it’s the best comedy show on VH :laughing:

henrys floozie taking a good pussy bashing by 2 bull dikes over at alidas lol

In a twisted sort of way i quite like the guy but but but!!!..I have said why so many times now am not gonna keep going on about it but he has become his own worst enemy.
Even the last survivor of the old gang, Maren, hasn’t put in an appearance for quite a while now, sad really.

the thing people forget is he his very immature always as been always will be its just the parties hes thrown that gave him longevity , i believe now it wont be long before he shuffles off into the big wide world behond VHTV

1 Like

That Gerda is sure a strange one for many reasons, not sure if kinky even fits the bill :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe a confused nymphomaniac , with aspirations off being a famous actress on VHTV

seeing as shes not at henrys we better get back on topic , you do realise the power crazy guvnors may be watching and give us a bollocking lol

That weird laugh of his winds me up am sure it’s f___ed most of the time.
Anyway i think that’s enough about the love god for now so back to topic lol.

Him and Mira seem to be getting on ok in the loggia??? Weird.

lol are your batteries slow or are you in a different timewarp to us they left the appartment about 10 mins ago

or are you saying they looked like they was getting along when they was in the loggia , lol

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: No it’s ok i was poncing around elsewhere and the Henry tab wasn’t on live :laughing:
I assume if the suitcase is still there she will be coming back???

Well when i had a quick look just now they seemed to be laughing or at least Henry was :roll_eyes:

oh yes and will probably spend the night and bugger off early tomorrow

No words eh, confusion reigns supreme.

aint it just , this realm reminds me of one of my alltime favourite films .“THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW” which probably explains my fixation to this realm lol