Henry (Part 2)

She’s trying but…

NEWSFLASH…

Despite efforts from Mira Henry is refusing any attempts to engage in sexual matters. :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

I hope things go okay for Mira. I’ve always liked her. A plus today is her hair style. That looks nice on her.

1 Like

Mira back? She really is a glutton for punishment.

The things you do just to get your name back on the apartment!!

1 Like

They are both as bad as each other, in other words a bit unhinged i think :crazy_face:

do not think so. It’s not that easy to get rid of the hatred
you feel towards your partner when you hit them so often and throw them out.
If I were Mira, he would have flown out of the window. :clap: :clap: :clap:
but well it’s just a different milieu. she too has to live and eat twice a week to
take part in the games then she earns as much as Gerda. :wink: :grinning:

I think she doesn’t know how not to be here, even though Henry has gotten worse in the last year,

Just both a pair of sicko’s when it comes down to it.
Certainly ain’t gonna end well whatever happens this evening. i think both on a collision course to disaster.

Or, just enough camera time to keep her name on the contract and get paid.

Nahhh it’s a lot deeper than that pal.

When the Bee Gees sang How Deep Is Your love, these two aren’t what they had in mind

No doubt you are right. Getting more and more depraved too. that is the prob when sex is on tap 24/7. The more one does it, the easier one gets bored, until one starts to seek, shall we say, “other less conventional pursuits”, until eventually it is possible to sink to the depths and dregs of society. it can become a dangerous road.

I was going to say “give it 5 minutes”, but Henry beat me too it :0)

1 Like

D- All of the above

I wonder if she retrieved the Wedding rings (assuming she did threw them out)

Translators, please translate. This looks like a very interesting conversation

6 Hours ago & Now